• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aeon Mk II and 16650 McG Body

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD: Aeon Mk II and 16650 McG Body

For sale: Haiku with 16650 body. Excellent shape. Comes with 2 lightly used 16650 Keeppower batteries with < 5 cycles on them. The 16650 battery pack has an Okluma clip. The Haiku head has an upgraded driver. I upgraded the driver in old McG 6V light engine can to a 4500K XPL driven by a FET + 7135 Driver with firmware: guppy3drv from Mountain Electronics. It is programmable. I am going to include the original 6V driver board in a baggie so if you wanted to swap it back and use 2x123 cells, it would be possible but you have to be good at soldering.

UPDATE: The head was sold. Just the body, Okluma clip and two batteries on sale now for $220 USD shipped to the USA with tracking, no insurance. SOLD

Add my original McGizmo 6V driver board for $30.

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/rnorfS3

---------------------------------

Muyshondt Aeon Mk II. Epic pocket light. Three levels. Switching is great. I put a looser oring in it, but the original will ship with it. Original lipstick case included. CR2 battery case and a few batteries included. I am still on the first battery I put in it over a year and a half ago and it has life left in it. This light sips batteries. SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/1ptQHlN

Offered for $390 USD shipped to the USA with tracking, no insurance.

Bonus stuff. Buy the body and pick an item from my bonus stuff pile. Buy the Aeon and pick 2 items:
1. TT Tools knife/multitool in stainless and sheath.
2. Larger sized SS clip.
3. TT Tools SS pocket dangler.
4. Swisstech multitool.
5. A Kershaw Chive in SS with original box
https://imgur.com/a/UQtnVeE

Shipping:
Shipping anywhere in the US mainland is with tracking and no insurance.
Feel free to combine items. No extra charge.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference between US and Canada. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available but not included; please PM.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Normally it is as fast as domestic USPS.
Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.
I have shipped plenty of packages internationally. Just PM if you are interested.
Due to COVID-19, getting things shipped may take a couple days. There are restrictions on post office hours, but things are moving.

Payment:
Payment via PayPal (PP).
PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back. Don't let PP change currencies on you.
If you are in Canada, talk to me and we can work something out; perhaps with Interac in CAD equivalent.

General:
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item.

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Haiku and Aeon Mk II

Would you consider selling just the Haiku head? (I'm also in Canada)

Hi James,

I am trying to make my body to head ratio a one rather than a decimal. I would much rather sell this as a unit at this time. If somebody wants to buy the body with batteries, then perhaps something could be worked out.

eala

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a head waiting for that body ;-) will pm you tomorrow since I have to wake up in less than 6 hours....

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

@Eric242 and @jamesmtl514, let's take this up via PM. Perhaps we can work out a deal. Es wird Spass machen.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh hey gunga. Stay safe in VanCity. Total home bodies over here!

Eric and James - I'll fire you a PM later tonight.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry guys, I left my Laptop in the office on monday :shakehead and did homeoffice on tuesday. PM replied. Unfortunatelly I am not going to take the body so it is still available for someone else (and of course the complete light).

Cheers
Eric

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have parted out the Haiku head to James. I'll revise the thread later tonight.

eala