3) use second side for RGB leds so color can be chosen
4) use second side for UV, RED, Green light

Any thoughts will be appreciated

01kBeNd.jpg

8iuYgGl.jpg

LRJ88

Enlightened
Your link isn't working there.

I don't recall with your flashlight if it was able to change modes etc. easily, if it can it could be worth having option 2 on it for warmer hi CRI on one side and full blast NW/CW on the other.

Different colours would be nice too but that all comes down to how easily you can change modes.

creative_bureau

Newly Enlightened
Your link isn't working there.

I don't recall with your flashlight if it was able to change modes etc. easily, if it can it could be worth having option 2 on it for warmer hi CRI on one side and full blast NW/CW on the other.

Different colours would be nice too but that all comes down to how easily you can change modes.

Here is picture. You should be able to use magnetic slider to turn on and off and shake to change the modes.

And that's odd that the link isn't working here is a full address https://www.facebook.com/creativeflashlights for more info

SyJOtcI.jpg

LRJ88

Enlightened
So to the operation isn't too dissimilar to the old Maglite XL100/XL200 but with shake instead of the twisting function? How does that work if i want to use it in an unstable environment without accidentally switching to the wrong mode, if you understand my concerns. Given that you might want to go for something where an accidental mode change won't impair you, such as switching from full throttle to red/blue light all of a sudden.

Stoneking

Enlightened
#2 would be sweet. Narrow optic cool emitters on one side and frosted neutral hi-cri emitters on the other side... Amazing!!

Also, when will these be available?

Last edited:

creative_bureau

Newly Enlightened
I hope in couple month. Everything slowed down cause of the COVID situation. I'll keep you updated. You can also follow the development process on Instagram @edc_creative_bureau

StagMoose

Enlightened
I like the idea of ideas 1, 3, and 4. Not sure if you are making enough of these to provide that many options, but different people will have different uses and want different options.

I have concerns about the use in an unstable environment if shaking changes modes. The Magnet slider may work well if it is retained well. Could it be designed to have several positions it could slide to in order to change output? Like a high/ low for each side?

I would personally most likely be interested in a single either floody or standard 4500k beam on one side and a red or amber on the other.

While we are making wish lists, it would also be cool to have battery adapters so it could utilize a variety of different sized cells/ chemistry.

Certainly has piqued my interest.

Edit: I dont have facebook, but i am interested in one of those box cutters.

Last edited: