• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Price Drop, Sale: Surefire, Emisar, AceBeam, Zebralight

Msf

Enlightened
More lights going that all work great, but I just don't use. Have to make room for more. Lol. Price includes first class shipping to U.S. only.

Sold Peak Solutions Volcan Pair. Each are AA body with an Overready.com Clip that also fits on new Peak Solutions models. One is non-QTC. The other is non-QTC. The non-QTC runs forever on an alkaline or NiMh, and obviously the QTC can be a battery sipper or guzzler depending on how you set it. They also both work great on 14500. Let me know if you want and I will throw in two Peak Solutions QTC CR2 bodies that work with the Heads and Clips. Price for everything is 50 dollars.

Sold Surefire EIL Outdoorsman. The one has a driver and emitter swap. It was that way when I received it. It is a warm (3000-3500K) XPL-HD high CRI emitter and is a real barn burner with a 16340. Also works with a CR123A. It is a H-17F four stage driver, which I would call M-L-M-H-Turbo with a 16340, and x-L-M-H with a CR123A. The little x with the CR123A is because on moonlight it is so dim I don't consider it usable. On an Olight 650ma 16340, it lasts for days on moonlight and 12-13 hours on low. Have not tested duration on other outputs or with a CR123A. 85 70 dollars.

Sold Malkoff 16650 Body with Forward Clicky. Has a few dings from use, but works great. Note that it works well with the Surefire EIL Head. 35 dollars.

Sold ReyLight Triple Ti Dawn 219C 4000K. Stonewashed Titanium finish convertible, uses 18650, but can remove part of tube and run on just an 18350 if you prefer. Programmable, although I have it set up in the most basic configuration of L-M-H. A tank of a light that works great. Tried it a few times around the house, but mint, as I never carried it out and about. 95 dollars.

SOLD Emisar D4 Nichia 219 Quad. 18650, but includes 18350 tube you can swap in to run it on just an 18350 if you prefer. Ramping interface. Hold to go up/down. Double click to jump to max from off or to min from max. Hold from off to start in moonlight.
45 40 dollars.

AceBeam TK18 LED Flashlight. Used around the house for about 15 minutes, then put back in box.
Aluminum, 3000 Max Lumens. LED: 3x Samsung LH351D LED
Power Mode Lighting Levels
Ultra-Low (lumens): 3 Runtime Ultra-Low: 12 days
Low (lumens): 80 Runtime Low: 22 hours
Med (lumens): 200 Runtime Med: 7 hours 15 min
High (lumens): 1000 Runtime High: 2 hours
Turbo (lumens): 3000 Runtime Turbo: 1 hour 30 min
Strobe (lumens): 1100 Runtime Strobe: 2 hours 15 min
Technical Specifications
Waterproof: 2 meters
Weight: 2.04 oz. Length: 4.13 inches Head Diameter: 1.00 inches Body Diameter: 0.91 inches
65 55 dollars.

Sold Zebralight H600Fw Headlamp. It is an 18650 headlamp with the headband in basically unused condition. It is very floody and makes a great work light. It is advertised as high CRI and my impression is that it is, but the tint is not for a tint snob. It's okay, but not great. Light is in good cosmetic and great operating condition. 50 40 dollars.

NOVATAC was withdrawn.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Sale: Peak, Surefire, Malkoff, ReyLight, Emisar, AceBeam, Zebralight, Novatac

Son of !!!!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sale: Peak, Surefire, Malkoff, ReyLight, Emisar, AceBeam, Zebralight, Novatac

What is the condition of the E1L? Who did the mod?

Better pics?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'll take the 16650 body

rumack

Enlightened

That ReyLight Triple Ti Dawn looks interesting. I'll take it for $95!

archimedes

Flashaholic

Very nice deal on those Peaks, especially with the clips and extras. Congrats !

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow. Grats on the peaks!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

The condition is fair cosmetically. Has some dings from carry. New tail cap cover and clip though. Works great, but I do not remember who did the work.

View attachment 12095

Thank you for the response.

Link to pic did not work.

Msf

Enlightened

Thank you for the response.

Link to pic did not work.
I tried the link and it worked for me, but I sent a PM. I took several pictures and if you can respond to the PM with your email, I will send them to you. Assuming that's allowed?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I tried the link and it worked for me, but I sent a PM. I took several pictures and if you can respond to the PM with your email, I will send them to you. Assuming that's allowed?

PM replied, thank you.

rumack

Enlightened

Paypal sent for ReyLight Triple Ti Dawn. Thanks!

thermal guy

Flashaholic

PayPal sent for 16650. Thanks

sirrazzal

Newly Enlightened

Do you know what emitter the H600Fw has? Is it the XM-L?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

16650 tube arrived safe and sound. Thank you my friend.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

Received the E1L Outdoorsman. Glad I jumped on this, it seems to be a tana modded KL1 head and is fully programmable.

thank you for the kind extras, take care and stay safe.