Jetbeam        

Thread: Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W (SOLD)

Default Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W (SOLD)

SOLD!

I have these antique lights that I don't use any more.

Elektrolumens Little Friend, I think the Luxeon version, it's labeled L3-047. It's a bit scratched up but seems to work fine. Here's a review of the light from 13 years ago: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Friend-Review

CPF ML-4W 211/290 This is a CPF labeled special run with a 4W Luxeon driver. Nearly continuously variable brightness with an up button and a down button. Hardly used, like new.

Yours for the cost of shipping. US only . PayPal is fine.
    Last edited by Yooper; 03-27-2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: SOLD
    "Those big D cells are too fat, and AA's are too skinny, but these C's are juust right" - Goldilocks

Default Re: Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W

I will take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W

Between the 2 I like the CPF special run the best, cool piece of history ;-)

I figured someone here would appreciate them that way. PM sent.
    "Those big D cells are too fat, and AA's are too skinny, but these C's are juust right" - Goldilocks

Replied, thanks!

Wow, talk about a blast from the past!

Awesome gesture Yooper 👍

Dang, sorry I missed this, nice piece of history.

From one Yooper to another, nicely done!
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

SOLD! Happy to find these a good home. They have mojo.

Default Re: Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W (S

The lights arrived and are quite interesting, the lowest low on the cpf special is very impressive! Thanks again :-)

Default Re: Free (+shipping) to a good home: Elektrolumens My Little Friend and CPF ML-4W (S

You're very welcome. They are interesting indeed.