• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Foursevens Quark AA and 2AA package

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello......flashlight people. (A little shout-out to my man Virtuovice) :)

I have a little Quark catch and release for you. Picked this up to give the old Quark tactical UI a try but have my sights set on other stuff right now so looking to pass these along. Quark AA2 tactical in a mystery (to me) led. I wasn't quite sure what led it was and when I received I was surprised and pleased at the warm, incandescent like tint. I have a photo of the led so maybe a Quark expert can chime in on what it is exactly, and there's a tint comparison versus a cool white Fenix LD11. All I know is that it is warm and renders colors well. Comes with two single AA bodies, one with clip as well so you can run it 2AA or single AA. Nice little setup. Output from sub-lumen to 200ish on high. Again if I was certain on the led I could look up exact specs but I don't want to assume. Asking $65 shipped to lower 48 PayPal only. First I'll take it in this thread. Hope everyone is well
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/497107754
22_b32c12a3c4_c.jpg
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Quark Setup

Looks like a crew xpg2 to me. Which model quark is this? The new ones are all nichia 319a I thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm going to defer to Mr. Gardiner here because as far as I know, he is THE Foursevens aficionado. Again I don't want to lead anyone astray on this. Also I'm probably going to pull this sale as I'm having second thoughts on getting out to ship it.
XP-G Q5 is my guess. It's an early, 4Sevens branded, model. Probably from around 2010.

Last edited:

As I stated, mine was only a guess given the light is 4Sevens branded and how warm the beam-shot picture is. There are many members on CPF much more knowledgable than myself.

The light L@@Ks to be in 10/10 condition and for those wanting a warm tint and lego-ability, all at a good price this is a great opportunity. :thumbsup:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you sir! On that note, I'll add that I found another clip so attached that to the other single AA body, and I'll drop the price to $55 shipped.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

As I stated, mine was only a guess given the light is 4Sevens branded and how warm the beam-shot picture is. There are many members on CPF much more knowledgable than myself.

The light L@@Ks to be in 10/10 condition and for those wanting a warm tint and lego-ability, all at a good price this is a great opportunity. :thumbsup:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

BUMP! Someone out there must need a solid AA setup. No? Emergency light? Bugout bag? Light for camping that goes from sub-lumen to forest lighter upper? Nostalgic light of times past? $55 shipped!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright...alright...ok. Here's the deal. I just sold some other items on another forum so I'm in a good mood. So because of that, and because I love you all so much, and because I'd like to just get out to mail stuff ONE time, I am going to let these go for $40 shipped. Someone please take these off my hands!
Sincerely,
Gurdygurds

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it! Good Ol subscription button

Pretty sure I have your PayPal still but pm it anyway