ArmyTek        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of my box but it is a emergency

Default Re: Out of my box but it is a emergency

Sound advice K.

Well done Raggie, we're proud of you.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Flashaholic*

I'd still go with Scouts advice.. call the 911 non emergancy and report the situation

Bless you Reggie.

I was going to suggest making sure the dog's not otherwise being taken care of, perhaps someone's coming daily to feed/walk, by leaving a note on the door asking the walker to let you know that they're coming by regularly. On the basis of what you say about the neighbors, it sounds unlikely but it could be something totally our of their control. Accident, detained, etc.

The scrabbled eggs are ok but dog food is best because it's got the nutrients the dog needs. People food can be too rich or salty for dogs. A bag of dried food can be had for $<10, which I (or it sounds like others) would be willing to send. Just let us know. The dogs need to be let out for their business though or things are going to get nasty after several days.

I'm with the others, call your local ASPCA or similar organization to report.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

I checked my ring door belll no one has been there since thursday morning there was always a new meredes car that came sround 3 am have not seen them either
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    I checked my ring door belll no one has been there since thursday morning there was always a new meredes car that came sround 3 am have not seen them either
    Sounds like a drug dealer living next door. Howse the dog?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

My guess is drug dealer to. Dog is still there and tonight is colder
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

The owners home i was going to confront him but i thought it would be pointless .

Yup, you might get a bloody nose.
    Is there an organisation over there that you could report the situation to and they'd heep an eye open?
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    The owners home i was going to confront him but i thought it would be pointless .
    Glad to hear.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12