Out of my box but it is a emergency

raggie33

*the raggedier*
For 5 days or more i noticed the people next door have no been home and there dog has no food or water. I called the dog catcher people they said it is not a emergency. So they wont come out lady next door called had same result. Then she called the police same answer. I cant handle if this dog dies. What do info?

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it were me Raggie, and I knew for certain that the dog was in there, I'd break a window and let him out. I'm not a good role model, as I'm impetuous, but I'd rather get into trouble than see an animal suffer.
Good luck, it's a difficult decision for you make.
P

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call your local ASPCA or any no kill animal shelter. They will make sure something happens as they tend to be very very persistent with these matters.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
He is on back porch wraped with chicken wire i see a empty food bowl and he just looks in bad shape i did lower a bucket of water to him. I think there is another dog inside i know they had 2 dogs.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would take the dog in and bring it back to good health.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

raggie33

*the raggedier*
He isnt to friendly
when i gave him the water bucket he was growling

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you cool with your neighbors? Are the neighbors assholes? These would run into my head before rescuing the dog inside, may want to ring the doorbell and maybe bring in their neighbor and ask if they know anything about the neighbors departure.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, I'd likely let the dog set free and leave it up to the dog to find it's own food, water and shelter.

Edit: and feel free to feed it if you want.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I have no dog food and dont get payed till friday will cooked ground beef be ok?

scout24

Flashaholic
Call the police, ask for a welfare check on the residents. Maybe the Sheriff's office if you've already contacted your local PD. Can you look in a window to confirm the other pup is inside? Maybe with your neighbor who also called helping you. I'd buy a bag of dry food if you can, and at least feed it too until you can find out more...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I dont understand how they told us that this is no emergency! Guess dogs lifes means nothing to them. So sad so frustrating. I bet if a smoked a joint they will send 5 patrol cars .. im going to cook him some ground beef

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont understand how they told us that this is no emergency! Guess dogs lifes means nothing to them. So sad so frustrating. I bet if a smoked a joint they will send 5 patrol cars .. im going to cook him some ground beef
Try to give him some with your hands so he starts getting used to you. Itll help if you end up making the decision to take him.

What state is this in?

scout24

Flashaholic
Do you have Paypal? I'll send you some money for dry food... If you call for a welfare check, tell them you're worried about the people there since you used to see them all the time...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Do you have Paypal? I'll send you some money for dry food... If you call for a welfare check, tell them you're worried about the people there since you used to see them all the time...

Very kind of you but ill figure something else i have ground beef beans and rice. But ty for your kind offer .i cant wait to i leave this state. I dont know this for sure but by judgeing by this dogs body language im guessing his life has no been so great. Its seems in this town tgey think kf dogs as property and not buy the freinds dogs are. If the police came out i was even going to give them dome face mask and hand cleaner