Wuben        

Thread: Pleasant Popcorn Problem???

Christo Pull Hair Pleasant Popcorn Problem???

A little Pleasant Popcorn Problem (TIP) Test In Progress.

Stuart

Default Re: Pleasant Popcorn Problem???

Not sure what you are doing here. Are you pushing that product? Just wondering.

BILL

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeyebill View Post
    Not sure what you are doing here. Are you pushing that product? Just wondering.

BILL
    Not at all Bill. Only a comparison of similar products and as objective as one man can be. When I did the pack-able bacon on an outing I would have made a comparison if I had been able to find a similar product.
    Stuart

Here we go again...

Popcorn - Harry & David vs Popcornopolis

Stuart

Banned

The only thing that beats Popcornopolis' Zebra is 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries, only occasionally found at Target

Popcorn Re: Pleasant Popcorn Problem???

Just a personal issue for me but I'm not usually interested with the mix of fruit and chocolate and (again just me) usually prefer fruit not to be mixed with things like cookies unless it is in trail-mix and if I'm actually on a trail / wilderness.

That said, does the 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries contain bits of dried cherries mixed with or is a cherry flavor on the popcorn/chocolate?

Stuart

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StuGatz View Post
    That said, does the 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries contain bits of dried cherries mixed with or is a cherry flavor on the popcorn/chocolate?
    It's just flavoring; 479's sugary coating is slightly more sticky than Popcornopolis', the two are otherwise essentially similar/the same "class".