Pleasant Popcorn Problem???

StuGatz

Enlightened
A little Pleasant Popcorn Problem (TIP) Test In Progress. :cool:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Not sure what you are doing here. Are you pushing that product? Just wondering.

BILL

StuGatz

Enlightened
Not sure what you are doing here. Are you pushing that product? Just wondering.

BILL

Not at all Bill. Only a comparison of similar products and as objective as one man can be. When I did the pack-able bacon on an outing I would have made a comparison if I had been able to find a similar product.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Here we go again... :cool: :D

Popcorn - Harry & David vs Popcornopolis

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The only thing that beats Popcornopolis' Zebra is 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries, only occasionally found at Target

1nWgcYt.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Just a personal issue for me but I'm not usually interested with the mix of fruit and chocolate and (again just me) usually prefer fruit not to be mixed with things like cookies unless it is in trail-mix and if I'm actually on a trail / wilderness.

That said, does the 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries contain bits of dried cherries mixed with or is a cherry flavor on the popcorn/chocolate?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
That said, does the 479's limited edition chocolate + cherries contain bits of dried cherries mixed with or is a cherry flavor on the popcorn/chocolate?

It's just flavoring; 479's sugary coating is slightly more sticky than Popcornopolis', the two are otherwise essentially similar/the same "class".