I AM MARRIED!

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forget enganged. I am married as of the 22nd! We are on our honeymoon. It's messed upped with springbreak kids taking up everything in Florida. But it doesn't matter. We are together. I never thought I could feel like this again. But here it is.

In light related news: I gave them both lights. They love them.

But my Mr. Bulk light has had a workout. And a certain tvodrd CR2 light. And tomorrow I suspect I will be working on her short arc lamp for her porch.

Later from the bright beam in the dark side

raggie33

*the raggedier*
congrats david. my dad n stepmom have a rental in daytona .its been rented every day for a few weeks. in fla ya cant get nothing specaily daytona

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i'm sorry!

err, i mean congratulation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

enjoy the honeymoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
So that's what that BRIGHT beam in the southern sky was that I saw last night! Congrats to you and the wife!!

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
On your honeymoon, hmm? So what are you doing on CPF?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Seriously though, congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together!

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
best wishes to you both. enjoy the honeymoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Supreme Flashaholic, if you are interested in spending a couple of days on Sanibel Island (highly recommended) please let me know. I have a spare bedroom available and since it's high season, I'm never actually at home. The whole place is pretty much yours.You are more than welcome to camp out at my place for a couple of days. Typical rates this time of year are 300+ per night! You won't find a more beautiful place in all of Florida. Don't be shy, come on down! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Congratulations David!!

Brightnorm

Married.jpg

K-T

*Moderator*
Congratulations to you both! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif What wonderful news this is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif