NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Soooo....Lumens?

Flashaholic

Default Soooo....Lumens?

Anyone have any info about lumen or output of all of Peak's pocket offerings? I'm interested but am looking for something comparable to the SF Titan Plus.

Default Re: Soooo....Lumens?

You know there great lights. I have a few and built Quality is great. Run times go into days and plenty bright for me but I have never seen anything listed for output. RMSK lists a few for some of the lights but not much. I have even contacted peak and asked about this. Didnít get an answer. Peak lights are a side job for them and they might not even have equipment to test this.Just a guess of course.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

There has been no validated output info available on these for several years now
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodCleanSoul View Post
    Anyone have any info about lumen or output of all of Peak's pocket offerings? I'm interested but am looking for something comparable to the SF Titan Plus.
    Just spoke to Robyn and she said she will be responding to you soon.

Flashaholic

And she did! Super helpful. Thanks so much!

She gets very busy at times and it takes a while to her from her.

Any chance you can pass on what she told you as far as outputs? No need to quote verbatim just numbers she gave you.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by thermal guy View Post
    Any chance you can pass on what she told you as far as outputs? No need to quote verbatim just numbers she gave you.

+1, that would be very helpful.
    "I am not a Collector" - Tim

It would be a rather lengthy discussion. It you look at all the combinations possible it would be quite a task. For each of their models taking different battery types you have, usually, a choice of 3 leds and and 2 optics (not counting Mules) that can use primaries or Lithium Ions. Within that, at least for the Eiger, you also have Ultra and Ultra X heads with different leds, optics and battery options (except the Ultra X which only uses Li-Ions). I would guess that each of these combinations has a different output, throw and battery life.
    Now, for those of us that like single mode reduced output, you can select from output levels (0-8 if I remember).
    If you just want an Eiger neutral white with narrow optic, Robyn could probably tell you the approximate output for a primary and Lithium Ion (or I could get it for you).
    Archimedes can add on if I left anything out.