Anyone else like orange lights?

gravelrash

Enlightened
I think I started liking orange lights when I bought a Harley FLHR. Anyone else into orange?

TRQwY56.jpg

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an L³ Illumination L10 (1xAA) that is Type-II anodized orange.

I wish that Surefire had made a G2/G3 that was all orange, with extra bonus points for a special led version with an orange powder-coated aluminum bezel emblazoned with the insignia of the Coast Guard.

BigBaller

Enlightened
What light is the one laying on its side ? For some reason I really dig cheaper look of plastic lights particularly in yellow and orange but don't see much availability with market being dominated by metal bodies.

BigBaller

Enlightened
Oh that is a sweet Malkoff! The finish looked like plastic in the photo. How often does he do the anodized orange runs? Nice lights.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Huge fan of orange lights, nice collection! I have a orange HDS Rotary, orange MDC AA, OR orange 6P converted to a DEFT EDC+ and a OR orange Acrylic 3P.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh that is a sweet Malkoff! The finish looked like plastic in the photo. How often does he do the anodized orange runs? Nice lights.

He no longer does these runs,

I emailed him awhile back about doing a group buy for some , he says they're such a pain in the butt to make hed rather not.

As much as I want a few I didn't push the issue . I'll just keep an eye open for a secondary [emoji53]

rrego

Enlightened
Surefire Fire Rescue, orange.
I like that one a lot (has the nice "nichia" 50/320 lumen LED)

Underwater Kinetics 4AA light, incandescent.

daffy

Enlightened
I have an orange-ish looking Olight Seeker 2 Pro, got it just for the unusual exterior colour.