• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Balaton Black PVD & Titanium Flashlight and Balaton clips.

This is the sales post for the recently introduced Black Pvd Balaton Flashlight and a few more Raw Titanium ones. If you're unfamiliar with this flashlight, you can see the full introduction post HERE. or the original introduction of the prototype HERE. So now that you're familiar with it, here is the price list and the number of pieces available (The same number of pieces will be available on Flashlight Fanatics Forum):

- Black PVD version (5 pcs.) Price:
$445- Includes: Black PVD coated Titanium flashlight, titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted
or mirror polished finish. All BLack PVD Balatons come in a high polished finish only.

Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch (various colors) $90
- Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel $150 (Please message me for lead-times on certain sleeves)

- Titanium (5 pcs.) Price: $385
Includes: Titanium body sleeves (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish)
Available options :
- 5 x 1.5mm x 6mm trits (various colors)installed in the body and 5x 1mm x 3mm (Iceblue or Green) trit vial in the tail switch $90
- Exotic sleeves including Mokume Gane, Mokuti, Zirconium, Bluetongue Damasteel $150

- Balaton ClipsPrice:$125
Includes: Titanium clip with M2 x 0.4 Titanium screws (including your preferred of heat colored, bead blasted or mirror polished finish)

Payment: All pricing includes PayPal fees. Please make payments within 24 hours from purchase. If you can't contact me, or your item will go to the next person in line. Please send payments to my PayPal email which is: [email protected]

Shipping: Cost is $15 within the US using USPS Priority Mail option. For international shipping estimate, please contact me. I will ship internationally, but all risk of custom issues, or lost package will have to be taken by the buyer. Once the package leaves the US, I have no control over the package. If you want to feel safe about your package, Fedex is a safe but pricey alternative for International Shipping.

Disclaimers:

- Please allow 10-12 days for your light to be assembled, and optional finishes to be completed.
- Exotic sleeves are made to order by me, so please allow 2-3 weeks from the order date to when they ship out to you.

Features and specifications:

Name: Balaton (It is a homage to the place where I originally come from)

- Hefty copper pill for the containment the driver and the Led board.
- Nichia 219C 4000K 93 CRI Led ( This can be customized and the light can ship with other available LEDs.
- Dual coated Sapphire window protecting the front of the light.
- Deep reflector for maximum throw in this size)
- FET driver with GuppyDrv Rev.2 with 20 modegroups
- Material matched o-ringed tail switch design.
- Working with 10440 Lithium battery (Specifically designed with Efest 350 mAh flat top in mind)
- Lifetime Warranty through multiple owners (not for self inflicted damages, but I'll try to help out, whatever happens to your light)
- Exotic versions are numbered.
- Size 4 inches x 0.700 inches

49735153296_a432192a53_b.jpg

49735153856_cd4a599f05_b.jpg

49734609293_6470676fb6_b.jpg

Zandar

Enlightened
One Balaton clip please, finish to be determined. Thanks, Zandar

framojo

Newly Enlightened
I'm "IN" for a black PVD Balaton and two clips!! Love these clips, they look so amazing.

kevinm

Enlightened
In case I was too slow on FB, one raw titanium, please. If the trits are included in the price, ice-blue (if not, none). Thanks!

kimloris

Newly Enlightened
I may add 1 set of sleeves, I will message you after dinner - the wife already called and she doesn't like to wait ;-)

All sold, last one here were sold through PM by someone who preferred anonymity. Thank you for all your support, I will message everyone today and tomorrow:)

Miles Wolf

Newly Enlightened
I was waiting on the old thread. I didn't know you were going to start a new thread.