• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Chris at Flashlightlens.com

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to drop a quick cheer for Chris at Flashlightlens.com.

The items I purchased from them (a small quantity of UCL lens to try and restore some beater U2 lights) are of remarkable quality. Chris' customer service has gone well above and beyond to ensure I've got the right parts for my application. And, their prices and shipping practices are too good to be believed.

They've made me a loyal customer. I may just start replacing lenses on all my scratched, worn, and otherwise nasty flashlights. These guys are the only game in town, as far as I am concerned.

:twothumbs

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
Their products are very high quality. The only problem is they don't sell them in sizes that fit most of my lights.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I contacted Chris a few years ago about some custom sizes thinking he'd tell me minimum purchase of a million billion required. He asked what light I was putting them in. The first time was the Maglite ML25. He replied he did not know of that one. It had just been released. Shorlty after he had it in the roster. Like a week later they were available. Later I asked about some other sizes. Again he asked what lights. I replied Kel Lite small head and large head. He added those sizes to his available sizes and I had those too soon after.

Good prices, good quality, good service.

Last edited:

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
I've ordered from Flashlight Lens dot com many times. Each time the shipping has been very fast, very fair priced, with the items packaged extremely well, and of course, the lenses, which are of extremely high quality. Great company.