Alpha holster

Simba7

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still making these but, if you are I would love to have one made.
Thank you,
john

Hi guys, recently ordered the Alpha Ready-made and just wanted to say it's awesome! The Icarus driver is fantastic.
Anyway, I made a leather belt holster for the light and just thought I'd share it here. Let me know what you think :)

azhu_alpha_holster_01.jpg

azhu_alpha_holster_02.jpg

azhu_alpha_holster_03.jpg

azhu_alpha_holster_04.jpg

azhu_alpha_holster_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Simba7

Newly Enlightened
Hi, does anyone know of anyone who makes or could make a holster for a Prometheus Alpha? Thanks in advance, John

Dicaeopolis

Enlightened
I don't own one, but I've read the Prometheus Alpha is the size of the Maglite AA xenon. Is that correct? if so, I would imagine there are quite a few different options. I have seen some leather ones on eBay.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Check Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
CPF: Hogokansatsukan

He creates some pretty amazing flashlight holsters.

syga

Newly Enlightened
Thought I'd post my holster. Its not as fancy as the leather one but its durable and secure.
Made out of 1 piece of seat belt with some webbing and velcro. The wife sews it in about 10 minutes.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! Looks like it will serve many other lights too :D
Thought I'd post my holster. Its not as fancy as the leather one but its durable and secure.
Made out of 1 piece of seat belt with some webbing and velcro. The wife sews it in about 10 minutes.