1x21700 and 2x21700 bodies

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have enough lights for the next 3 lifetimes. It's the power source that's lacking, I am OK with 18650's kind of but it can definitely be improved.

The Hound Dog Super, I added an extension making it 3x18650 which doesn't really make any practical sense but it does bring runtime to the point of a 'regular' Hound Dog with more lumens. The same thing can be accomplished with a 2x21mm body.

I have zero interest in any additional lights. I have a dozen core Malkoff devices that can fulfill any possible mission with redundancy.

A 1x2170 light would be practical, neat, extended runtime and still very much EDC-able. It would lack the ability to run 123s but let's face it, nobody does that anymore. Plus I want to get something new. A new 2170 would be neat. I don't even care for protected.

I get it the market for such a thing is questionable at the moment but I think it will take off in the next few years. I've stopped buying lights, period and the new 21mm concept is the only thing that will enable me to spend money.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree 1500%. Id love it. I don't know if you got in on the LLLL group buy but could you imagine? You'd be able to run a weeks long camping trip off that one cell. Good stuff, I like your thinking.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
That! Is exactly why I would grab a 21700 body. It would literally run for well over 100 hours at full output.

daffy

Enlightened
I really want one of them. I am kinda looking.
I'm yet to send my SLN back to Vinh for another LED swap, cant make up my mind what i want.
Will be waiting till covid crap settles as i have almost $3K in lights floating around in freightland yet to arrive on my doorstep.
Tracking has stopped an all except 1, a Malkoff which i really hope does arrive its the one i want the most.
The first SLN LED was Blue Triple
iKZuv7C.jpg

Then a quad amber, which i kind of liked
t3stzE1.jpg

Dont know what to get anymore...

Last edited:

jrgold

Enlightened
I shouldn't say this because I've been looking at it, but vinh has his Texas Lumen 20700 P60vn for a reasonable price. Someone please remove my temptation [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk