NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Extended phone batteries

*Flashaholic*

Default Extended phone batteries

I roll with LG V20 and it's the last great phone made with user-replaceable batteries. I always have a few 10,000 mAh cells with me so I can reload in a nanosecond.

V20 is the best phone for the apocalypse. Or you can carry a new phone and get a power bank.
    ****** Malkoff Devices ****** “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Default Re: Extended phone batteries

I opt for the power bank solution myself as my phone only has 3300mah batteries for it and my power bank supports Qualcomm 3.0 fast charging I can use my phone while charging it slowly even.
    Fenix Split rings 1400+ sent, SWIVELS now available also!
    Psalm 112:4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Default Re: Extended phone batteries

Quote Originally Posted by etc View Post
    I roll with LG V20 and it's the last great phone made with user-replaceable batteries. I always have a few 10,000 mAh cells with me so I can reload in a nanosecond.

V20 is the best phone for the apocalypse. Or you can carry a new phone and get a power bank.
    Don't forget about it's IR blaster.