Jetbeam        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Masks thread

Default Re: Masks thread

Logically speaking which is a "safer" surface for the virus to camp out on... a glove or a hand that has been washed with soap recently?
    Fenix Split rings 1400+ sent, SWIVELS now available also!
    Psalm 112:4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx_Arc View Post
    Logically speaking which is a "safer" surface for the virus to camp out on... a glove or a hand that has been washed with soap recently?

well I don`t really know enough about that sort of thing to say in all honesty, but I would Imagine/Guess that a glove would be probably safer since a hand may have soap residue on it still and our own microbes would probably give it a hard time too.
    but those are the rules, we all have to wear gloves at the funeral as well as masks, which is going to get really messy if people start crying and want to blow noses etc...

Flashaholic*

Wrestled with the pooch and after 5mins finally got it on her muzzle

..turned my back to get camera..
    Last edited by knucklegary; 08-18-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Got my new mask this past week. Actually very good quality!

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1597520274.002552.jpg

From the esteemed idleprocess:

"Better filter media is better filter media, which mostly matters for occupational exposure. But if using something perceived to be better than 2 layers of cloth (not used at the expense of medical workers, emergency responders, others facing occupational exposure) is what it takes for someone to wear a mask, why not?"

The vape video clearly shows how most exhalation goes around, not through the mask. Adding more layers, whatever the quality or permeability, will further impede exhalation by the wearer through these homespun public-use masks. So yes, (boastfully) crowing about that kind of mask-belief may help others buy into that con.

And now that the main viral shutdown thread here on cpf has resumed I will endeavor to not continue this line of opinion here, on the fixer's thread.

Flashaholic*

^^ Lookin good Greta.. I wouldn't get anywhere near your bubble!

are all 3 ply mask the same ? they sure look to be the same
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

im 95 percent sure my freind has covid 19 . what scares me she is a teacher. ill let you know more when i find out mynother freinds are now better but they said it was the hardest thing they been thru
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

I don't wear masks. Yesterday I went to Lowes, Home Depot, Target, a gardening store, and a carpeting store. The workers at Home Depot don't wear them in the garden center. People don't wear them at the smaller self owned stores like the gardening store or the carpeting store, but they have one handy in case someone is wearing one when they come in to make them feel better. I am going to work at the office (attorney) in a few hours to do some paperwork for some people, we never wear masks. We always shake hands. We go about our lives and all those stores I mentioned never have even asked me to wear a mask.

The latest crap they are feeding us I saw 3 days ago....except it was finally true. Wearing masks long periods will give you upper respiratory illnesses (like wearing a cpap) and also mask mouth (similar to meth mouth but from your mask drying out your mouth and rotting your teeth).

So even though it is mandated in my county to wear one, when I pass another no mask wearing person we smile, knowing the truth about the entire control the population issue and walk on by. My best friend has Covid and she has not left her house in weeks. We're all going to get Covid. it's just when.
    Last edited by Whitelight1; 08-17-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Having trouble remembering to carry a face cover when you leave home?

Tie a 6-8" (30-40cm) string to the ear straps and wear as usual when needed.

When not required it's easy to carry.
    John 3:16

I started wearing a mask everywhere a couple weeks before it was mandatory. But I'm not sure it helps because...

GOOD TINT!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567