XTAR AF1 mini Ozone generator

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
The coming soon AF1 mini Ozone generator can help you benefit from the Ozone.

Ozone is a molecule that is very effective at reacting with and eliminating strong odors and airborne chemicals. Ozone naturally has a very fresh scent to it, similar to that of a "crisp" smelling air freshener. The combination of a fresh smell and the ability to remove unpleasant odors effectively makes Ozone very appealing to many consumers as an air-purifying chemical/device.

42s9fli.jpg

ZzoCNBF.jpg

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Sure, but unless it comes with a tank of ozone gas (O3), it has to make it's own ozone.
My question was: does this so by means of a UV-C led, or via ionizing radiation? TIA.

The ozone generator adds energy to oxygen molecules (O2​) based on corona discharge.

Then cause the oxygen atoms to part ways and temporarily recombine with other O2​ molecules creating ozone (O3​).

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
[FONT=&quot]
The principle of ozone killing viruses is accomplished by directly destroying ribonucleic acid or deoxynucleic acid. The scope of ozone sterilization and disinfection is very wide, it can kill bacterial propagules and spores, viruses, fungi, etc., and can also destroy botulinum toxin.

Ozone disinfection characteristics

upload_2020-4-17_15-44-40-png.158902

1. Ozone is a gas. It is in a free state in the air. It diffuses quickly and has a strong diffusion. It has a strong sterilization effect on bacterial viruses and unsprouted spores. There will be no dead ends in anti-virus. As long as it is in a sealed state, ozone can sterilize any objects in the sealed space without dead corners.

2. The speed of ozone sterilization is very fast. Research data shows that the ozone disinfection effect is 600-3000 times that of chlorine.

3. The oxides produced in the process of ozone sterilization are non-toxic, odorless, and can be quickly decomposed into oxygen without secondary pollution; if ozone is placed in the drinking water, seawater or sewage of breeding water, it can increase the dissolved oxygen in the water The amount is good for purification, so ozone is called a universal disinfectant.

4. Ozone is generated locally in the application, which is very simple, complete, economical and affordable. As long as an ozone disinfection machine can be used with production.

I will continue to share more information. Any questions, please kindly reply below.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

JudyRomero

Newly Enlightened
I have been using Ozone Generators in my house and car, it removes odors and cigarette smoke