Shipping and emails..

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long does it usually take to ship a standard model, non custom?

Also, when you order via PayPal through the site, do you get a confirmation email? I've only received my PayPal email.

I've asked a few other members but it's been awhile for them . Seeing if someone just recently did this

MTRun!

Newly Enlightened
Wicky, the times I have ordered I recieved a PayPal confirmation and then Henry normally sends a separate confirmation, it may take a day or so depending on when he is able to answer emails. It usually takes a little while for them to ship, in the past my 'customer's light orders have quoted 3 weeks for shipment in the 50 States but historically has shipped faster than that estimate. Enjoy the light(s), it is worth the wait.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the shipping is consolidated through the week and executed simultaneously on Mondays. Or at least that's how they used to do it.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Yep, Henry will email you, say hey man we got your order, ship within 3 weeks. Could be 3 days or 3 weeks. In the end, it'll be worth the wait for what is one of the best lights made. :)

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks fellas [emoji1688]

Will post a update when I hear something and when I receive .

Thankfully I have a few other things coming in that'll help bypass some time .

Anxiety is killer

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We ship Mondays. Might take a few days for Henry to respond to the email and send confirmation. There are not currently any delays.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got an email this afternoon after talking with Henry about adding something to my order .

Quick responses . Very nice

Says it should ship Monday .

Last edited:

daffy

Enlightened
How long does it usually take to ship a standard model, non custom?

Also, when you order via PayPal through the site, do you get a confirmation email? I've only received my PayPal email.

I've asked a few other members but it's been awhile for them . Seeing if someone just recently did this
Exactly the same situation i was in yet i get trashed and the thread closed just because i picked up an error in a shipping label and create a thread to let them know.
I paid for my order on 10 April and had no other information till i got the shipment notification which i checked the tracking number which was wrong so i posted it here to let them know.

Last edited:

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received an email the next day ,

Also I spoke with Henry the following day (same day I got the email) regarding adding something to my order .

Super nice and told me that his emailing process isn't automated like the bigger companies , everything is done manually , so it takes awhile longer , which is understandable . I've ordered three separate times within a week, Henry sent me an email stating that my PayPal was refunded for some of the shipping and all three orders was consolidated.

Like a friend told me . "Henry and Gene is cut from the same cloth"

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly the same situation i was in yet i get trashed and the thread closed just because i picked up an error in a shipping label and create a thread to let them know.
I paid for my order on 10 April and had no other information till i got the shipment notification which i checked the tracking number which was wrong so i posted it here to let them know.

Maybe consider how you can achieve results without misunderstandings. Reading your (now closed) thread, maybe you can see how to change your strategy. You got a quasi-moderator quasi-HDS employee to go all fecal on the situation.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe consider how you can achieve results without misunderstandings. Reading your (now closed) thread, maybe you can see how to change your strategy. You got a quasi-moderator quasi-HDS employee to go all fecal on the situation.

Should have ended that with Quasimodo.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
So true! Quasimodo was also a good guy at heart, just like the Real Deal Megaphone for HDS: We still remember what triggered your elevation to moderator status. Hats off to you.