new owner questions..

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have a few questions for the aficionados here

is the sapphire worth the extra money?

i know by research its tougher, more scratch resistant, etc but has anyone ever had bad experiences with the standard glass?

was thinking of just going with glass with clear dcfix for the scratch resistance .

also, has anyone placed an order and before that order shipped placed a second order? if so does Henry consolidate both orders into one? and kick back the shipping?

order was placed yesterday but thinking now i may want a black reflector kit, trying to decide now between the glass or the sapphire but also want to know about the two orders being combined.. if not ill just wait awhile .

i shouldve just addded it yesterday but we're all human

thanks in advance

WicKy

Last edited:

Stoneking

Enlightened
Sapphire is a luxury and and something to talk about, more for the cool factor.
UC Glass is plenty durable, I have a few HDS and not a scratch on any glass. Don't put any coatings on it, it has an anti-reflective coating on both sides.

Also, good luck! HDS has made me an addict!

Sos24

Enlightened
I have HDS with both the sapphire and glass. The glass seems just fine and has not scratched.

As far as combining orders. Email Henry before placing the order telling him what you would like to add. He is very responsive and will let you know if it can be combined and tell you how to best to do it.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have HDS with both the sapphire and glass. The glass seems just fine and has not scratched.

As far as combining orders. Email Henry before placing the order telling him what you would like to add. He is very responsive and will let you know if it can be combined and tell you how to best to do it.

just finished emailing him, got a response within 10 minutes..

i told him what i wanted to add to my order then hes going to tell me what to do next, which should be sending payment

adding a black reflector kit

glass

my order "should" ship monday:popcorn:

ven

Flashaholic
Having sapphire just gives more to the occasion when using. :D

Where the glass is, it's not susceptible to scratches (easily anyway). So it's not a must, but for bragging rights it's for the win!!!