• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened
Withdrawn and off to the 'Bay

Up for sale are three used and loved Spydercos. Paypal only, CONUS only, price includes USPS First Class shipping.

Spyderco DragonFly G-10 - $70
Well-worn, well-loved. Carried a whole ton but barely used. New pocket clip from Spyderco a few weeks old. Opens smoothly and locks up tight. Wouldn't sell it if I wasn't putting something else together.

CIRUsx1.jpg

Lf7FuQ6.jpg

LKBQLCB.jpg

bK77PCG.jpg

Syderco Manbug G-10 - $70
Great knife, loved it for years, but at some point, I don't like carrying discontinued knives - just gets stressful out of fear of losing it. This one has seen some use - lived on keychain for a long time, dropped it like a year ago - photos to highlight the bad stuff. Few minutes with a dremel would likely polish those rough spots right out, but for now they exist. It's a user, not a safe queen.

VfJFrQh.jpg

inBp7R2.jpg

J1fy3uv.jpg

bqpnmgW.jpg

tp5MySO.jpg

Spyderco Ladybug - $25
Had it for a long time, mostly sat on the desk and used for opening packages or mail. Probably sharpened at some point over the years, but cant remember. The lines on the blade - look like scratches, but I sure couldn't feel them.

7VpMNhy.jpg

aIYdZwf.jpg

1KGTzQd.jpg

C8M3rUP.jpg

m2Y9jmZ.jpg

kBiUJwl.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS; Trio of Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

Price ?

EDIT ... I see it now, but OP listing is a little confusing.

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened

Totally right - it was. I edited it some and added the stupidly missing dollar signs. Thanks.

e

archimedes

Flashaholic

Totally right - it was. I edited it some and added the stupidly missing dollar signs. Thanks.

e
No worries, cheers !

I had been wondering about how much better G-10-70 might be for scales, and if the Ladybug-25 was a newer or older version ... :crackup:

emzimmerman

Newly Enlightened

G-10-70 - it's soooo much better than the original G-10... and yes, the Ladybug-25 is an older model. :crackup:

To clarify - G-10 on both the Dragonfly and the Manbug are the regular G-10 they're shipped with, nothing custom, and the Ladybug is the standard riveted Ladybug 3 in foliage green.