The Fenix-Store        

Thread: WITHDRAWN Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

Default WITHDRAWN Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

Withdrawn and off to the 'Bay

Up for sale are three used and loved Spydercos. Paypal only, CONUS only, price includes USPS First Class shipping.

Spyderco DragonFly G-10 - $70
    Well-worn, well-loved. Carried a whole ton but barely used. New pocket clip from Spyderco a few weeks old. Opens smoothly and locks up tight. Wouldn't sell it if I wasn't putting something else together.

Syderco Manbug G-10 - $70
    Great knife, loved it for years, but at some point, I don't like carrying discontinued knives - just gets stressful out of fear of losing it. This one has seen some use - lived on keychain for a long time, dropped it like a year ago - photos to highlight the bad stuff. Few minutes with a dremel would likely polish those rough spots right out, but for now they exist. It's a user, not a safe queen.

Spyderco Ladybug - $25
    Had it for a long time, mostly sat on the desk and used for opening packages or mail. Probably sharpened at some point over the years, but cant remember. The lines on the blade - look like scratches, but I sure couldn't feel them.

Thanks!
    Last edited by emzimmerman; 04-19-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Default Re: FS; Trio of Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

Price ?

EDIT ... I see it now, but OP listing is a little confusing.
    ... is the archimedes peak

Default Re: FS; Trio of Spydercos: G-10 DragonFly, G-10 Manbug, Foliage Green Ladybug

Totally right - it was. I edited it some and added the stupidly missing dollar signs. Thanks.

e

Quote Originally Posted by emzimmerman View Post
    Totally right - it was. I edited it some and added the stupidly missing dollar signs. Thanks.

e
    No worries, cheers !

I had been wondering about how much better G-10-70 might be for scales, and if the Ladybug-25 was a newer or older version ...
    ... is the archimedes peak

G-10-70 - it's soooo much better than the original G-10... and yes, the Ladybug-25 is an older model.

To clarify - G-10 on both the Dragonfly and the Manbug are the regular G-10 they're shipped with, nothing custom, and the Ladybug is the standard riveted Ladybug 3 in foliage green.