Sourcing LED Components for Custom LED COB Array

MPTESE

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I am looking to build an LED Panel for a film/video application. I have a few specific requirements in mind.

1) Color Accuracy beyond general CRI ratings.
2) Flicker Free to Camera (What specifications in LED drivers should I be looking for to ensure this flicker free application?)
3) Dimming Functionality (Ignorant to which dimming technology will provide the best results)
4) COB LED Array to maximize output and minimize form-factor.
5) High-Wattage Application. I am attempting to power (4) 300W (max) COB LEDs.

Parts:

I am considering this LED Cob array. To power 4 arrays simultaneously, I doubt I will be able to find one 1200w Driver with 120v power input. I was thinking each array can be powered by this driver. Since it's advertised for "LED Stage Lighting", perhaps my chances of it performing flicker free at higher FPS are increased? I doubt the manufacturer tests for such a specific application - Is there a way to ensure flicker free operation at High Camera FPS without testing myself? (ie What specs should I be looking for?)
I am still researching lensing, heatsink, and active cooling systems (I imagine I will need a fan). I'm hoping to have the (4) LEDs within a 2'x2' surface area.
Can anyone provide deeper insight to seeing if not only the driver's can be flicker-free, but also comparing/contrasting dimming controllability for all (4) LEDs simultaneously? Is there a dimming technology that would work better for my application? (PWM vs Potentiometer, etc).
I am thankful for the resources we have over the internet and I don't take anyone's knowledge or help for granted. Your guidance is truly appreciated in helping me learn myself and begin to develop a fixture hat will help my industry!