This shelter in place order is getting expensive!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently purchased a SOG Terminus XR and a Benchmade 765 Mini TI Monolock. Here are my 1st impressions:

SOG - This is a really nice knife! Fit and finish are flawless. The blade is made of S35VN steel and is perfectly centered. Once you master how to open it it is easy to flip it open one handed. The handle material is really interesting. It has very small grooves scored into it and feels slick when you pick it up. The more pressure you apply to the handles the grippier (is this a word?) it gets.

Benchmade - This knife was a splurge even if I did get it at a closeout price. For all you old time CPFers out there when I first saw it it was like looking at an ARC LSH for he 1st time. What a beautiful knife. The blade is M390 steel and the handles are titanium. It is an extremely thin knife and comes with a titanium pocket clip. The thumbstud and spacers are all machined so they look like mini sprockets. It makes for an elegant looking knife. Almost to elegant to carry. It takes a little practice to get the blade open.

Thanks for sharing

kelmo

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it is. I orders a Doug Ritter mini RS k1 g2. Preorder. Helps him stand up to lawmakers that make silly laws.