• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
.**SOLD** I'm letting a few more duplicates go as I find them. Since I've retired I rarely ever carry a multitool on me anymore. Up is a, like new, unused, Victorinox Spirit S, black oxide. Victorinox 3.0223.3 ( U.S 53815 ). These are now discontinued and very rare and sell for outrageous prices on online auction sites. It's just as I received it, sans box. The black oxide finish is as I received it, with tiny marks from the included, Victorinox black leather sheath rivets. So, to be safe, we will say it's at about 98% finish. Selling it for what I have in it, nothing more. Price includes CONUS shipping only. I will ship outside the US, but of course shipping will be extra. Please PM for PP details. First unconditional " I'll take it " applies. $94.00 --SOLD--

••SOLD••And two, MIB, USA made M4 Sebertools. These, NIB, are becoming as rare as rocking horse poo. Never carried. One has the silver finish, the other has the black and silver finish. Both include the original presentation boxes and instructions. These are the original, late 1990's models, before the company sold out to IDL tools and the inferior chinese production began. There is minor shelf wear to the cardboard surround to the plastic clamshell case. Price includes CONUS shipping only. $45.00 each or $85.00 for both.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Rare B.O. Vic Spirit S & M4 Sebertools

Oh wow, some rarities here !

Super tempted, but I'm trying hard to keep cash flow on the positive side.

Best with this sale.

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Rare B.O. Vic Spirit S & M4 Sebertools

Thanks! :)
I don't think my former employer realized how much of their extensive ISDN network we installed with just experience and M4's, 91mm SAKS, & UKE 2AAA Mini pocket lights. :grin2: