warning light for bicycle

creatin

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

my first post on the forum although I've checked it regularly for last couple of years on advice for battery packs and lamps, mostly for bicycles.

First bike light I used was P7 Cree, paid around 90$/lamp, bought 2 of them 8-9 years ago.
Then I started to experiment with eBay XML lamps with a one, three, four, five, even eight LEDs and eventually came back to using combo of single + four LED lamps.

Purpose of the project is to be seen. Since I'm riding bicycle any time of day, I'd like to purchase 7-8 single led bike lights from eBay, will still be using 1+4 LED combo for non-stop use but these 7-8 would act as a warning lights.

I'd like to somehow connect them to an external switch so I can turn them all at once, to warn people I'm approaching and they should move from my lane, or to warn cars who like to cut me off on their left turn since I'm slower than them.

Lights should be turned on while I keep the switch pressed, turn off when switch is released, it would be like switching between low/high lights on the cars :)

Any such project or thread already in progress and I missed them or any idea how to connect these lamps, I assume it's possible to alter the lamp board to run in high/strobe mode only when switch is pressed