How about you answer my enquiry HDS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Enlightened
I ordered a light from you to be shipped to Australia, i also contacted your listed email on the site zero response.
All i got was a single email from Paypal stating my light has been shipped and the tracking number provided is an item delivered to Italy in Sept 2019.
I already have 2 other cases open with Paypal about items not received from US using USPS
fnvtyja.jpg

kCPgNAd.jpg

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mean, did you message Hogo on the forum or call the number on the website? Really easy to get ahold of.

daffy

Enlightened
I used the contact form on their website, international phone rates suck only use as a last resort.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd pm hogo see what's up , if not you may just have to bite that bulllet ,

What would be worse? The payment for the call or the price and loss of a hds?

Goodluck to you though my friend , let us know the outcome

Stoneking

Enlightened
Henry is a pretty good dude, he could be busy. I don't think HDS is the only thing in his life.
Even if phone rates suck it sounds like you're pretty adamant about getting a hold of him, I would call.
One of the few companies that gives the owners direct phone number.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed^^^^ [emoji817]

I just spoke with him about an order not twenty minutes ago via email.

I pmd you

Last edited:

Robe

Enlightened
Henry is a pretty good dude, he could be busy. I don't think HDS is the only thing in his life.
Even if phone rates suck it sounds like you're pretty adamant about getting a hold of him, I would call.
One of the few companies that gives the owners direct phone number.

I mean, it doesn't really matter how busy you are or what else you have going. When you take money for a service you have an obligation to follow up. 7 months is certainly enough time.

That said, Henry always responded to me, even when an order took /significantly/ longer than quoted. He was always kind and fast. I imagine it's possible he isn't seeing your message.

Maybe message Hogo. You have an in on the forums. And he's also a nice dude.

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
If you check your sent email, are you sure it was typed in just as so on the website?

[email protected]

I recall a while back someone had a problem getting a hold of a small maker and quite upset and it turned out they had input the email wrong. Heck I have done that with some of my customers and they contact me days later and ask why I didn't send the bid, which I did, but to the wrong address. Gahhhh.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you check your sent email, are you sure it was typed in just as so on the website?

[email protected]

I recall a while back someone had a problem getting a hold of a small maker and quite upset and it turned out they had input the email wrong. Heck I have done that with some of my customers and they contact me days later and ask why I didn't send the bid, which I did, but to the wrong address. Gahhhh.

I've also done this

Several times . Because of autocorrect sometimes it messes me up.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already have 2 other cases open with Paypal about items not received from US using USPS

Wait, the USPS fudged a third PayPal delivery to your address in Australia??? Maybe the problem is with USPS/Paypal.

HDS doesn't have the most responsive comms, but they take care of their customers.

Maybe message Hogo. You have an in on the forums. And he's also a nice dude.

Do you mean nice and cantankerous?

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exact time line:

3:17 First label printed
3:38 You sent your email to HDS Systems.
3:47 You create this thread. 9 minutes after not having received a response!!!!
4 :15 Cancelled original label
4:18 Henry replied to your email.
4:23. New shipping label created.

Robe

Enlightened
Ooooo. The plot thickens.

No rum. But I have whiskey. Come over, Hogo. 6 feet tho.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
For posterity.

I ordered a light from you to be shipped to Australia, i also contacted your listed email on the site zero response.
All i got was a single email from Paypal stating my light has been shipped and the tracking number provided is an item delivered to Italy in Sept 2019.
fnvtyja.jpg

kCPgNAd.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Exact time line:

3:17 First label printed
3:38 You sent your email to HDS Systems.
3:47 You create this thread. 9 minutes after not having received a response!!!!
4 :15 Cancelled original label
4:18 Henry replied to your email.
4:23. New shipping label created.

Oh man. Here I was thinking this was over the course of days or weeks, not a couple hours. Good gravy.

Robe

Enlightened
That's crazy. For some reason I got the impression he's been waiting for a reply since September?

That sure changes things. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.