• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Custom Olight S10

LupinIII

Enlightened
PayPal and U.S. preferred. Price includes domestic shipping. If international, contact me to discuss options. I reserve the right to sell to the person of my choosing.

Olight S10 Baton Custom - $150 SOLD
•This titanium S10 was has very cool mods: beautifully anodized, triple LED, and damascus bezel
•Same UI as stock light but brighter with the triple XP-G
•Runs on single 16340-size cell
•Excellent condition with light pocket wear - comes with box and pocket clip

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICE DROP! Mac's Copper Tri-EDC and Custom Olight S10

I remember 5 years ago when a newly listed Mac's Tri-EDC would sell within minutes. Times have changed.
Good luck with your sale. Miss you on edcforum. Used to enjoy your posts over there.

LupinIII

Enlightened

I remember 5 years ago when a newly listed Mac's Tri-EDC would sell within minutes. Times have changed.
Good luck with your sale. Miss you on edcforum. Used to enjoy your posts over there.

Thanks! I was just over there getting caught up on things though I largely do not post anymore.

And you're right about how the market changes. But these days, there are lot more custom light makers, some of the new pieces definitely inspired by the Tri-EDC so people just have more choices.

I won't be sad to hold onto this one.

Darious101

Newly Enlightened

What kind of driver ?

Darious101

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, I posted what I know. Only other thing I can share is the tint which is a nice, snowy white - not overly cool to my eyes.

is just the copper available still? And open to any trades or trades with cash?

Darious101

Newly Enlightened

Still available - I'll hear you out on trades.

I have a mechforce mechtorch solid copper. The turbo version with programmable driver and Nichols 219 400ks. 1700 lumens and runs on a 18350