• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Aleph & E-series parts and lights

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are some Aleph and E-series compatible parts and lights from my collection that have never been used. When I cleaned my work bench recently, I found that I had Aleph parts that have been stored for a ridiculously long time. Some on a shelf, others in bins or a drawer. None have ever been used. When I tried to find a place to store these pieces, and considered a storage drawer on top of my shelving unit, I realized that I am not a collector, and need to pass these along to someone who will actually use them. Not add to your collection, but use them.

Remaining items:
-Surefire Defender tailcap, like new out of package. Only used for measurements when I did a small run of Ti CR2 bodies. $30
-Aleph CR123 body, A19 head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine (3 level with 2.9 - 4.2 volt operation) . Good throw for a small light, but some rings in beam with deep reflector. Two small spots on head look like water drops under the anodize. - $150 (or $99 for flashlight host only, without light engine which is actual cost of parts from the Sandwich Shoppe, less shipping).

Package deal; both for $165 with free shipping.

euPQEN1.jpg

f9na8aA.jpg

fFuZzJy.jpg

MI0piVj.jpg

Note small spots in anodize on A19 head near body. These are slight discolorations, like water drops.
GwI0hfD.jpg

eVXstor.jpg

Aleph CR123 body, Aleph 17500 body with Delrin battery spacer.
wj1UZNn.jpg

Delrin spacer in Aleph 17500 body.
GOU8fMt.jpg

Tailcaps
TZyaXae.jpg

*Please note, any white flecks are lint from storing the parts in paper towels and tissues.

---ALL parts listed are BLACK anodized.---

Front row, left to right:
RPM E-series V1 tailcap, new - $45 SOLD
RPM E-series V1 tailcap, new - $45 SOLD
Aleph bald tailcap with McClicky switch and boot, new - $28 SOLD
Aleph McTC tailcap - no switch or boot, new - $20 SOLD
Surefire Defender tailcap, like new out of package. Only used for measurements when I did a small run of Ti CR2 bodies. - $40 $35 $30

Back row, left to right
Aleph CR123 body, new - $32 SOLD
Aleph 17500 body with trim tailcap, McClicky switch, boot and Delrin battery spacer for AA/14500 cell - $56 SOLD
Aleph CR123 body, Mule head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine. Excellent flood light. - $179 SOLD
Aleph CR123 body, A19 head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine (3 level with 2.9 - 4.2 volt operation) . Good throw for a small light, but some rings in beam with deep reflector. Two small spots on head look like water drops under the anodize. - $169 $159 $155 $150 or $99 for flashlight host only, without light engine (actual cost of parts from the Sandwich Shoppe, less shipping)

Package deal for remaining items $165 delivered (U.S. only).

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other forms of communication. $3 shipping within the United States. (Overseas shipping is not available at this time.) Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Please send funds using PayPal Goods and Services and make sure to include your CPF user name, items you are buying, and a shipping address in the notes section. I cover the PayPal fees.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
So THAT'S where all the Aleph parts went! :thumbsup:

Lots of good stuff here, GLWYS!

non

Newly Enlightened
I will take that mule complete light $179
(Aleph CR123 body, Mule head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine. Excellent flood light. - $179)
Paypal Sent

EDIT: Are these single level? Probably?

Last edited:

coldshot

Newly Enlightened
Are these RPM E-series V1 tailcap, new - $45 natural or black? It's hard to tell from the photos. If natural, I'll take one.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take that mule complete light $179
(Aleph CR123 body, Mule head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine. Excellent flood light. - $179)
PM sent for PP address

EDIT: Are these single level? Probably?

PM sent. Thank you. The light engine is my standard 3s converter with 3 levels.

Are these RPM E-series V1 tailcap, new - $45 natural or black? It's hard to tell from the photos. If natural, I'll take one.

They are black. My mistake for not being clear on the color.

808vudoo

Enlightened
Aloha brother, I'll take these please-

RPM E-series V1 tailcap, new - $45

Aleph 17500 body with trim tailcap, McClicky switch, boot and Delrin battery spacer for AA/14500 cell - $56

PM and PayPal coming your way

Thanks, D

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
I will take the last
PP sent $48

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aloha brother, I'll take these please-

Aleph 17500 body with trim tailcap, McClicky switch, boot and Delrin battery spacer for AA/14500 cell - $56

PM and PayPal coming your way

Thanks, D
PM sent. Thank you.

I will take the last
PM sent. Thank you.

You never outgrow playing Lego.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump with price drop.

Surefire Defender tailcap, like new out of package. Only used for measurements when I did a small run of Ti CR2 bodies. - $40 $35 $30
Aleph CR123 body, A19 head and McTC tailcap - complete light with 4000K CREE XP-L HI LED light engine (3 level with 2.9 - 4.2 volt operation) . Good throw for a small light, but some rings in beam with deep reflector. Two small spots on head look like water drops under the anodize. - $169 $159 $155

Package deal for $180 $170 delivered (U.S. only).

Last edited:

non

Newly Enlightened
datiLED changed the board on the mule for me and dialed it to my spec for no charge. Light arrived in perfect shape and fast. Deal with confidence. PS: the machining on these old Aleph bodies is so engaging, I keep it on my desk for rapid fondling.