• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Logan clip

Vemice

Enlightened
Recently got a Prometheus clip for my Eiger and now trying to find a clip for my incoming Logan 17500. Anything out there that works like the Prometheus?

archimedes

Flashaholic
I have Moddoo clips on mine. They were out of production for quite some time, then I thought Oveready brought back something similar ?

Vemice

Enlightened
I have Moddoo clips on mine. They were out of production for quite some time, then I thought Oveready brought back something similar ?

Once again Archimedes come through. Justs received the clip from Oveready. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you sir.
i1T5nlpl.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Oh snap, that looks great. Between OR and Prometheus these guys know how to do clips right.

StagMoose

Enlightened
I like that. Did you drill/ tap the holes yourself? Interested in what depth you went to.... Need to buy some clips myself!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Thanks guys. If you look you will see that it turned out great and it was a very professional job, so NO I did not do it😂 I had my machine shop do it as work in my plant is deader then disco.Not sure of the depth but I used 4/40's as they were the biggest I could fit in the clip holes.

StagMoose

Enlightened
That looks really nice. I need to order clips.... still.

Like the clean professional look.