Acebeam        
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 74750515253545556575859606162636467 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2055

Thread: Coronavirus - II

Default Re: Coronavirus - II

ps early in this post i talked about some saying are lake in haunted today 2 more people died on it.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx_Arc View Post
    I shouldn't have mistakenly said "breed". So if someone spews virus into the air and your mask "grabs" the droplets you are saying that you cannot suck the moisture that includes the virus through the mask when you breathe in? That virus that is now on/in your mask cannot be blown back out into the air again? I believe this is quite possible with a lot of cheap masks out there.

Simple solution, don't buy a crappy mask. Easy way to test. Hold a lighter (obviously not a Zippo or any other windproof lighter) a few inches away from your mouth while wearing a mask. Try to blow out the flame. If you can, you bought the wrong mask. A proper one will prevent your breath from escaping. Thus, if you have the virus trapped on your mask, you're not an infection risk to anyone when you exhale.

As far as having the virus trapped on your mask. Some have voiced this concern with cotton face masks only. Easy solution, buy one that is made from polyester. Not nearly as absorbent as cotton. Plus, even if you do have a 100% cotton face mask, realistically the only way the virus is going to get trapped on your mask is if someone already infected has been coughing or sneezing in an enclosed area while not wearing a mask, and you happen to walk into the room a very short time after they left. Or, if someone without a mask on, accidentally sneezed right at you.

For the latter, simple solution. Anyone wishing to talk to me without a mask on, I just don't allow it. I'll tell them straight-up to get away from me as I put more distance between us. For the former, get a mask with certain features that prevent any type of trapped virus on your 100% cotton mask from spreading to you.

Two or three layers, filter pocket, use a good filter. Don't use a coffee filter, don't use panty liners. A good, disposable, PM2.5 filter has 5 layers of protection. Realistically a virus trapped on the very outside of the mask isn't getting through that. Commercial masks are all filter material, a nose-wire, and ear-loops. So those are fine as long as you don't get a fake one. And if getting traces of the virus caught on the outside of the mask is a concern, again; go with one that is all polyester. Such masks are also made with two or three layers + a filter pocket. Only thing you have to watch out for are that many all-polyester masks are sometimes made to very cheap standards. It's surprisingly common, and you just don't see that with their cotton counterparts. With the polyester ones, you definitely want to spend quite a bit more money to get quality.

Also, like I mentioned in an earlier post, a good nose-wire is a MUST for that proper fit on one's face. You also want elastic ear-loops as they're more convenient for very quickly putting a mask on or taking it off. Other options either take too long, or don't give you that tight, proper seal on the face.

At the end of the day, literally. Take the disposable filter out of your hand-sewn/re-usable mask. Toss the filter away. Wash your mask. Any traces of the virus trapped on the outside of it, all gone. Hang the mask up to dry. Put a new filter in it the next day before wearing it for numerous hours again.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    Yes. Public health is tough. If you get it _right_ you look _wrong_.

That said... every piece of data I see points to over 1M dead in the US. Is just going to take longer to get there. I've not lost anyone I know yet, but have clients that have lost people they know.
    Well sure. You canít subtract from the number so it will go up indefinitely into the future unless you eradicate it, like they did polio. That isnít really possible with this kind of virus it would seem so eventually a million will die from it. Given sufficient time 1M will die from falls in the bathtub or labrador attacks too. A bit of sass there but you get my point. This will be a cause of death for those who have always been at risk for death by respiratory illness on into the future. Remember that 380,000 elderly folks in care facilities died every year of infections in the USA before COVID19 existed. So many of these deaths arenít new theyíre just on the news every day unlike before. Just like you hardly ever hear that 1.2 million Americans die annually of heart disease and cancer. People just accept it as a fact of life. I think at some point COVID19 will be a fact of life like so many other things. Sad but true.

should i return my walmart mask?
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Here's the funny part - as I mentioned in a previous post, masks are all about making others feel better. So in truth, it doesn't matter what your mask is made of or whether or not it is actually effective for... whatever. As long as you are wearing a mask... ANY mask... people will look at you and nod in approval and FEEL better. So really... does it matter what the mask is made of or if it "works"? The truthful answer to that is a resounding... NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Simple solution, don't buy a crappy mask. Easy way to test. Hold a lighter (obviously not a Zippo or any other windproof lighter) a few inches away from your mouth while wearing a mask. Try to blow out the flame. If you can, you bought the wrong mask. A proper one will prevent your breath from escaping. Thus, if you have the virus trapped on your mask, you're not an infection risk to anyone when you exhale.

As far as having the virus trapped on your mask. Some have voiced this concern with cotton face masks only. Easy solution, buy one that is made from polyester. Not nearly as absorbent as cotton. Plus, even if you do have a 100% cotton face mask, realistically the only way the virus is going to get trapped on your mask is if someone already infected has been coughing or sneezing in an enclosed area while not wearing a mask, and you happen to walk into the room a very short time after they left. Or, if someone without a mask on, accidentally sneezed right at you.

For the latter, simple solution. Anyone wishing to talk to me without a mask on, I just don't allow it. I'll tell them straight-up to get away from me as I put more distance between us. For the former, get a mask with certain features that prevent any type of trapped virus on your 100% cotton mask from spreading to you.

Two or three layers, filter pocket, use a good filter. Don't use a coffee filter, don't use panty liners. A good, disposable, PM2.5 filter has 5 layers of protection. Realistically a virus trapped on the very outside of the mask isn't getting through that. Commercial masks are all filter material, a nose-wire, and ear-loops. So those are fine as long as you don't get a fake one. And if getting traces of the virus caught on the outside of the mask is a concern, again; go with one that is all polyester. Such masks are also made with two or three layers + a filter pocket. Only thing you have to watch out for are that many all-polyester masks are sometimes made to very cheap standards. It's surprisingly common, and you just don't see that with their cotton counterparts. With the polyester ones, you definitely want to spend quite a bit more money to get quality.

Also, like I mentioned in an earlier post, a good nose-wire is a MUST for that proper fit on one's face. You also want elastic ear-loops as they're more convenient for very quickly putting a mask on or taking it off. Other options either take too long, or don't give you that tight, proper seal on the face.

At the end of the day, literally. Take the disposable filter out of your hand-sewn/re-usable mask. Toss the filter away. Wash your mask. Any traces of the virus trapped on the outside of it, all gone. Hang the mask up to dry. Put a new filter in it the next day before wearing it for numerous hours again.
    I just about fell asleep reading that long post.... I seriously doubt most people are going to go all out and figure out how to invest in a "better mask" when either they are confident in their crappy mask or confident that the virus is overrated to begin with. There are also a lot of people that don't think this mask thing is going to last another year and don't want to invest in a high end mask and spend hundreds of dollars to keep themselves "protected" from the virus which only (as far as the numbers equate) seem to cause serious problems with about 2% of the people. Add to all of that the shutdowns have many struggling financially and paying for masks vs paying rent or the electric bill or buying food may have people deciding to not bother with the added expense or go as cheap as possible. We don't have any public health experts giving out much in the way of advice of what masks to buy other than equating the best N95 masks are for their people first and we have to get the crappier masks and they don't really care what mask we wear even if it is made out of one layer of a kleenex or wrapping a 2 ply length of toilet paper around your head held by 2 rubber bands a mask is a mask and most people are going to buy crappy and cheap which means a lot of what I'm saying is probably true in the end while you are thinking your idea of a mask will be more "bulletproof" everyone else out there is sneezing through generic charmin.
    Fenix Split rings 1400+ sent, SWIVELS now available also!
    Psalm 112:4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Here's the funny part - as I mentioned in a previous post, masks are all about making others feel better. So in truth, it doesn't matter what your mask is made of or whether or not it is actually effective for... whatever. As long as you are wearing a mask... ANY mask... people will look at you and nod in approval and FEEL better. So really... does it matter what the mask is made of or if it "works"? The truthful answer to that is a resounding... NO!
    Sorry Greta, but if you were in my neighborhood and could see what I see; I honestly believe you wouldn't come to such a conclusion. I look at the faces of my neighbors, all with masks on; I can tell who they are. Even with masks on. Been in this neighborhood since 2002. Everyone knows each other. Not one of them feels better. They're scared to death. I look at their faces, even with masks on.... all I see is fear is their eyes. Stark, naked, fear. Maybe the fact that all of them are wearing masks is making it easier for me to see the fear in their eyes.

There's no comfort in seeing others around them wearing masks. No sense of relief. Nothing in terms of feeling better at the sight of others around them wearing masks. All I see is fear. Fear and a desperate attempt at making believe in front of others that they're okay. That everything is okay. Masks aren't about people feeling better. They're about slowing the spread of the virus in areas heavily infected. And that right there is one of the biggest reasons for that fear in their eyes. They know their masks won't completely protect them. The intelligent ones know that masks will only help slow the spread of the virus. Maybe just enough that normalcy can return a few months earlier than predicted. No infections, no deaths in those few months saved.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

I just about fell asleep reading that long post.... I seriously doubt most people are going to go all out and figure out how to invest in a "better mask" when either they are confident in their crappy mask or confident that the virus is overrated to begin with. There are also a lot of people that don't think this mask thing is going to last another year and don't want to invest in a high end mask and spend hundreds of dollars to keep themselves "protected" from the virus which only (as far as the numbers equate) seem to cause serious problems with about 2% of the people. Add to all of that the shutdowns have many struggling financially and paying for masks vs paying rent or the electric bill or buying food may have people deciding to not bother with the added expense or go as cheap as possible. We don't have any public health experts giving out much in the way of advice of what masks to buy other than equating the best N95 masks are for their people first and we have to get the crappier masks and they don't really care what mask we wear even if it is made out of one layer of a kleenex or wrapping a 2 ply length of toilet paper around your head held by 2 rubber bands a mask is a mask and most people are going to buy crappy and cheap which means a lot of what I'm saying is probably true in the end while you are thinking your idea of a mask will be more "bulletproof" everyone else out there is sneezing through generic charmin.

Well, as a member of the ASMR community on YouTube, being told that one nearly put someone to sleep is the best compliment. So thank you. I also try to give thorough responses. As Greta pointed out earlier, grown adults are responsible for their own safety. Can't do anything about those who think a thin piece of fabric with ear-loops is good enough, or those who refuse to educate themselves and think covid-19 is just a really bad strain of the flu.

Also, hundreds of dollars? Best quality hand-sewn/re-usable mask I ever bought out of the literally dozens of different ones, was $15.oo online. Ironically from a Seller a few miles away from where I live. You can find quality masks for right around $12.oo online. Sure, a nice supply of quality filters will cost more but no where near a three-figure price-tag.

Not really sure where that 2% comes from. But when we're talking a planetary pandemic, 2% translates into a staggering number of individual human-beings. Again, quality hand-sewn/re-usable washable masks are not that expensive. Trust me, no one is struggling with having to decide between should they buy a good mask, or should they buy groceries this week. That's just not happening.

An N95 is going to be only 95% effective. Far from perfect, but currently the best out there if you can even find them. Assuming when you do, the listing isn't a scam. Even if it's not, realistically expect to wait a month or more for delivery.

No clue what the medical experts in your neck of the woods are recommending for alternatives to N95s. The ones in my neck, not even close to anything like you mentioned. There are good alternatives to an N95. Not great alternatives. But good ones. The information is out there. You're not going to get N95 levels of protection, but you can come close depending on the mask, it's features, which filters you put inside of it. Things like that. You can get the various individual layers of what makes up an N95 mask, and make those into filter material. Key one being non-woven polypropylene. You can find that online.

Even with some of the crappier masks I've been cheated on, even the majority of those did a good job of not allowing sneezes to penetrate out the front of the mask and into the air. Quality is about choice of material, stitching that won't unravel, whether or not the ear-loops or head-straps will snap off when you're out doing your shopping, having a proper filter pocket, having a proper nose-wire. Those types of things. I mean, if someone is walking around with a length of toilet paper folded over a few times with a couple of shoelaces super-glued to the sides, and they sneeze; I agree with you. That type of mask isn't stopping that sneeze from traveling out towards people. But even the average cheap mask is going to contain a sneeze. Unless it's such a thin, single layer, piece of crap that a blind man can tell it's worthless just by looking at it. It'll fall apart on you in a couple of days. But I've never seen a crappy mask so crappy that it couldn't stop a sneeze. And I've seen and gotten some very terrible, crappy masks. I wouldn't even donate them to violent cons serving prison time. That's how crappy they are.
    Last edited by Monocrom; 07-05-2020 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Monocrom, you've described this so well. I see the same thing in the people in my community and my workplace. Masks everywhere, raw hands from constantly sanitizing, the heavy odor of bleach in the hallways. At times I feel like I'm walking around at Chernobyl.

One of my co-workers got it and passed it to his elderly father. Thankfully they've both recovered, however when we found out that my co-worker had it, they fogged the hell out of everything in the area. It's just not worth taking chances.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonWrangler View Post
    Monocrom, you've described this so well. I see the same thing in the people in my community and my workplace. Masks everywhere, raw hands from constantly sanitizing, the heavy odor of bleach in the hallways. At times I feel like I'm walking around at Chernobyl.

One of my co-workers got it and passed it to his elderly father. Thankfully they've both recovered, however when we found out that my co-worker had it, they fogged the hell out of everything in the area. It's just not worth taking chances.

I agree with you. Just not worth taking chances. All about layers of protection. A good mask, social distancing, only going to places that are necessary. Work, supermarket, bank, pharmacy. Plenty of hand-sanitizer and disposable gloves. One layer on top of another. The more layers, the better off a person will be. Bring the chance of infection as far down as possible with all those layers. While back, I moved my elderly mother in with me so I could keep a close eye on her. She no longer leaves the house. I do everything needed outside. I'm making sure she sticks around for as long as possible.

YES!... another person who gets it. The "maskvocates" including health professionals should care that your mask is the most effective but do they allow the health professionals to make their own masks at work? Nope, they get N95 masks and are instructed how to use them, when to change them and we don't get the masks that they are using and are supplied to protect themselves with and they are the "heroes". If they require N95 to protect themselves and cheap home made masks aren't acceptable then why are we sold that anything goes with masks to be "acceptable"? The answer should be we are the heroes because by their own standards most people are wearing inferior masks and going out in public, working even and are at a higher risk than those in hospitals for contracting the virus.
    If they won't supply us with the best masks then why take them seriously about us being "safe" and "stopping" the virus when apparently we are NOT as "safe" or stopping it as well as those wearing the N95s.
    Maskvocates remind me of people who want to get rid of everyone else's guns and hire their own private armed security forces to protect themselves and live in the lower areas of crime in town as many of them have the "best" masks while the poor have to perhaps skip a meal to buy a pile of cheap disposable masks just so they are allowed in the grocery store to buy groceries with the amount of money that they have less of.. left because masks are mandatory in their state/city/etc.
    Psalm 112:4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Sorry Greta, but if you were in my neighborhood and could see what I see; I honestly believe you wouldn't come to such a conclusion. I look at the faces of my neighbors, all with masks on; I can tell who they are. Even with masks on. Been in this neighborhood since 2002. Everyone knows each other. Not one of them feels better. They're scared to death. I look at their faces, even with masks on.... all I see is fear is their eyes. Stark, naked, fear. Maybe the fact that all of them are wearing masks is making it easier for me to see the fear in their eyes.

There's no comfort in seeing others around them wearing masks. No sense of relief. Nothing in terms of feeling better at the sight of others around them wearing masks. All I see is fear. Fear and a desperate attempt at making believe in front of others that they're okay. That everything is okay. Masks aren't about people feeling better. They're about slowing the spread of the virus in areas heavily infected. And that right there is one of the biggest reasons for that fear in their eyes. They know their masks won't completely protect them. The intelligent ones know that masks will only help slow the spread of the virus. Maybe just enough that normalcy can return a few months earlier than predicted. No infections, no deaths in those few months saved.
    Sorry Monocrom, but masks -ARE- to make others feel better... regardless of how scared and terrified they look and are. We have been told from the beginning that wearing a mask is to protect others from you and not you from them. Right? "Wear a mask. Protect others from you." It could logically be argued that if everyone wears masks then everyone is protected. But those who are -NOT- wearing masks are guilty of not caring about others and not wanting to protect others from themselves. Right? We've also been told from the beginning that you don't have to necessarily wear some industrial or expensive mask... just a two-ply cloth mask will do. But you have said, in great length ad nauseam, they will not do. BUT - when I wear my cute little pink leopard print cloth mask in the grocery, people do not give me dirty looks. Sure, they are still scared cuz... well... it's scary! But at least they don't shun me or try to shame me. They FEEL better cuz I'm doing my part to protect them from me. But if I don't wear my mask? I am the devil incarnate and they all but run screaming down any aisle I am not in. The especially comical thing about that is they are usually wearing a mask that is inferior to even mine and/or they are wearing it completely wrong (covering mouth but not nose, etc.). But hey! THEY are protecting others from themselves, so they FEEL better. It's all about the FEELS, my friend... all about the FEELS.

... We have been told from the beginning that wearing a mask is to protect others from you and not you from them. Right? "Wear a mask. Protect others from you." ... We've also been told from the beginning that you don't have to necessarily wear some industrial or expensive mask... just a two-ply cloth mask will do. ... The especially comical thing about that is they are usually wearing a mask that is inferior to even mine and/or they are wearing it completely wrong (covering mouth but not nose, etc.). But hey! THEY are protecting others from themselves, so they FEEL better. It's all about the FEELS, my friend... all about the FEELS.
    I'm gonna kick the hornet nest a little here...

Please remember to keep in mind that public health officials are communicating a somewhat complex topic to millions of Americans. Then consider that the average US citizen (other countries are similar) reads at an 8th grade level. So few people read at the 'top' level that it was recently dropped from the rankings.

https://www.wyliecomm.com/2019/03/us-literacy-rate/

https://wriber.com/writing-below-a-g...reading-level/

Masks do help. Even if you are wearing a basic mask, it still filters some amount of air. Call it an N05 mask, but catching 5% of particles beats 0%.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

.... but catching 5% of particles beats 0%.
    Agree 100%! - But let's face it, many who are only catching 5% FEEL like they are catching 100% thus saving the world from themselves. Perception. All about the feels.

Agree 100%! - But let's face it, many who are only catching 5% FEEL like they are catching 100% thus saving the world from themselves. Perception. All about the feels.
    Yup... appeal to emotion. These same maskvocates were very silent back when the swine flus and bird flues were killing thousands of people they didn't wear any mask then probably not worn one for the last 20 years of things going around either and because some imaginary threshold was passed equating so many deaths or whatever not masking is evil... I want to know at what number of deaths when we must consider masking or not.

Facial expression is an absolutely indispensable part of human communication.

Sadly, I have seen some start to promote the idea of masks "never" going away, and think that would be a indescribably tragic loss to society.

It is so important, that we even have "smilies" for text ....

... is the archimedes peak

Excellent point well made, Arch. I fear another side effect is going to be people who raise their voice more. Between the masks and the new-to-us here plexiglass barriers between customers and clerks, one needs another 10 decibels to understand what's being said. I have pretty bad tinnitus, and while not able to read lips by any means I infer quite a bit from facial expression and rely on volume directed at me to communicate. Long way around, I agree with your post.
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

Yes, and of course it makes it difficult to breathe, and even stressful at times.

I've also started to notice how often masked individuals "adjust" their mask, and wonder how much that may limit the practical effect(s) of generalized masking.
    Last edited by archimedes; 07-05-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Facial expression is an absolutely indispensable part of human communication.

Sadly, I have seen some start to promote the idea of masks "never" going away, and think that would be a indescribably tragic loss to society.

It is so important, that we even have "smilies" for text ....

On the upside - I've gotten REALLY good with my eye makeup and I'm saving gobs on lipstick

Yup... appeal to emotion. These same maskvocates were very silent back when the swine flus and bird flues were killing thousands of people they didn't wear any mask then probably not worn one for the last 20 years of things going around either and because some imaginary threshold was passed equating so many deaths or whatever not masking is evil... I want to know at what number of deaths when we must consider masking or not.
    Safety vs utility is always a trade-off, nothing new. We could practically eliminate vehicles fatalities if we capped the speed limit at 20mph. But we kill productivity, which kills revenue, which kills taxes, which kills social services, which kills people.

We are seeing masks in the US for the first time. Asia has had them for years. I suspect this change will be permanent insofar as wearing one, at least indoors, if you are sick is not only accepted but encouraged.

When bodies are in refrigerated trucks in the street in NYC... it's time for _some_ changes, right?

Yes, and of course it makes it difficult to breathe, and even stressful at times.

I've also started to notice how often masked individuals "adjust" their mask, and wonder how much that may limit the practical effect(s) of generalized masking.
    If it's hard to breath you need a new mask. If you recall, a client of mine received ~150k masks from hanes/fruit of the loom. They gave me 2 packs, 5 each.

I bought some dye @ kroger and dyed them so they were not stark white. Great masks, or as good as non-medical non-fitted can be. Comfortable. No breathing problems. Looks like they are made from 2-3 layers of cotton.

I think these are them. Specs say 3 ply.

https://www.fruit.com/cloth-face-mas...ck/5PMASK.html

https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Loom-Re.../dp/B08C52XVSN

My absolute favorite here is covering your mouth with the mask, resting the top edge on your upper lip, nose exposed. Really? "Masks required outside your house" per governor order. "He didn't say how I had to wear it!". I just roll my eyes...
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

On the upside - I've gotten REALLY good with my eye makeup and I'm saving gobs on lipstick
    I wonder if cosmetic companies are taking a hit as women don't need near as much makeup when they can hide most of their face.

Safety vs utility is always a trade-off, nothing new. We could practically eliminate vehicles fatalities if we capped the speed limit at 20mph. But we kill productivity, which kills revenue, which kills taxes, which kills social services, which kills people.

We are seeing masks in the US for the first time. Asia has had them for years. I suspect this change will be permanent insofar as wearing one, at least indoors, if you are sick is not only accepted but encouraged.

When bodies are in refrigerated trucks in the street in NYC... it's time for _some_ changes, right?
    I dunno about that..... think of it 2 ways.... first personal preference but if everyone in the country had 5% better masks that could equate to 5% less deaths and at 120,000 that is 6,000 people like I said before where does this imaginary number where things are "OK" vs total outrage and we have to change things start and end... is it 6,000, 10,000, or maybe just 1,000 nationwide and at was savings of potential years of life do we sacrifice how much money (time, etc) to save? Is it worth 1 million per year of life added on or 100,000 a year and if someone that is 70 and could live to 75 on average dies do we spend 10 million to give him 5 more years of life or spend 5 million to save 100 years more of life in 10 other people out there. Those who are making a lot of these decisions base it on numbers that they decide are "acceptable" and at times I think they are nuts compared to the numbers of past virus incidents and what it cost to save the same number of lives/years. It is probably a lot cheaper to give folks an N95 mask than to give them $1200 and shut down their business but then maybe the masks are not really that great that even with masks and distancing we still have to shut everything down.
    All I can say if the change is permanent.... I want to live in another world where people can actually smile at me when I talk to them which can brighten up my day instead of staring into a stupid mask and can hardly see their eyes twinkle at 6+ feet away.

If it's hard to breath you need a new mask....
    I find it tiring to breathe through a brand-new properly fitted N95 for any significant length of time, and that is with only light physical activity.
    Last edited by archimedes; 07-05-2020 at 07:50 PM.

I wonder if cosmetic companies are taking a hit as women don't need near as much makeup when they can hide most of their face.
    Not in my circle! Eye makeup is the thing now. And here's a stock tip for you... Buy stock in false eyelashes! I get mine auto-shipped every two weeks from Sally's Beauty Supply. Lately, they have been coming in different shipments from different places... one set in one package from CA, two in another package from FL, one from NJ, and two from some other place. FOUR shipments to get me my six sets of lashes! Luckily, I don't pay for shipping. The good ones are getting harder to get ahold of. Cheap ones abound!

If it's hard to breath you need a new mask. ...
    According to the CDC guidelines, if you have trouble breathing you shouldn't wear a mask at all

All I can say if the change is permanent.... I want to live in another world where people can actually smile at me when I talk to them which can brighten up my day instead of staring into a stupid mask and can hardly see their eyes twinkle at 6+ feet away.
    Ok so I was actually doing some research on just this the other day and I found... Bora Bora!

"French Polynesia, which hasnít had an active case of COVID-19 since May 29, has recorded 60 confirmed cases of the virus in total and no deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University, which tracks the spread of the virus."

https://www.travelandleisure.com/tra...irus-reopening

You're welcome!

Not in my circle! Eye makeup is the thing now. And here's a stock tip for you... Buy stock in false eyelashes! I get mine auto-shipped every two weeks from Sally's Beauty Supply. Lately, they have been coming in different shipments from different places... one set in one package from CA, two in another package from FL, one from NJ, and two from some other place. FOUR shipments to get me my six sets of lashes! Luckily, I don't pay for shipping. The good ones are getting harder to get ahold of. Cheap ones abound!
    I think we have 3 of their stores here one a half mile from me I believe too bad false eyelashes would look funky on me though LOL

Ok so I was actually doing some research on just this the other day and I found... Bora Bora!

"French Polynesia, which hasnít had an active case of COVID-19 since May 29, has recorded 60 confirmed cases of the virus in total and no deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University, which tracks the spread of the virus."

https://www.travelandleisure.com/tra...irus-reopening

You're welcome!
    I wonder where you get a certificate of immunity these days?

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 74750515253545556575859606162636467 ... LastLast