HDS Systems        
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2152

Thread: Coronavirus - II

Default Re: Coronavirus - II

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    @ Cy:

Just to see if I understand your stand. Your method to combatting this would be to simply abandon all preventative methods and just Pump those who contract the disease full of medications?
    if its thc ill be the guinea pig. im just teaseing kinda
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

*Flashaholic*

@ Cy:

Just to see if I understand your stand. Your method to combatting this would be to simply abandon all preventative methods and just Pump those who contract the disease full of medications?
    sorry no ... what I'm saying is follow the science .. no actual evidence = BS
    any course mandated by public heath officials should be backed up with actual evidence it works.
    it's completely reasonable to ask .. show me the evidence it works.

for instance I've not been able to find a shred of evidence masks works in terms of prevent spread of viruses.
    vs I've seen several randomize trials with thousands with results showing N95 masks worn in a healthcare setting makes NO difference.
    loads of actual evidence in links below from American front line doctors that says HCQ/zinc/zpak or docxy flat works when given early in correct dosage.

watch the videos by Americasfrontlinedoctors! links posted above and below
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=22423
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...ll-so-m%2Fc%2F

sauce: for below and referenced by Americasfrontlinedoctors
    https://archive.is/H2Wuz

Newsweek shocked to learn that counting every death as COVID makes COVID the leading cause of death

Flashaholic*

The optometrists and the doctor who says having sex with demons causes endometriosis?? Nah Iíll pass
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

*Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by bigburly912 View Post
    The optometrists and the doctor who says having sex with demons causes endometriosis?? Nah Iíll pass
    never mind that HCQ/zinc/zpak is recommended by Didier Raoult .. the number one ranked infectious disease expert in the world: https://www.expertscape.com/ex/communicable+diseases
    https://www.expertscape.com/ar/commu...s/a/Raoult%2C+

there's soooo much media basis that big tech, search engines, etc. etc. are making it all but impossible to find info
    on top of deleting videos that doesn't follow the party line ..

folks treatment for corona viruses is not new .. this was covered by NIH back 2005 for SARS COV which is 80%+ the same virus as SARS COV-2 aka COVID 19, CCP viruse, china virus, wuhan virus, etc etc. chloroquine was touted as effective treatment for SARS in 2005.

anytime anyone touts anything .. ask for the actual evidence .. for C19 there's sooo much misinformation that the bar has to be higher to rise up above the noise. unfortunately this mean reading scientific white papers.

no actual evidence = BS
    ask any governor that's imposed mandatory masks for evidence masks work .. they will not be able to come up with actual evidence it works.
    vs several randomize trials with thousands shows no evidence N95 masks prevents flu infection in healthcare settings. surgical masks and/or clothe masks are completely ineffective against virus

@ Cy:

And I'm actually for that IF we have enough healthcare capacity, drugs, etc to go around.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    watch the videos by Americasfrontlinedoctors! links posted above and below
    http://stateofthenation.co/?p=22423
    Forgive me... but the link you posted also has links to 'control the matrix of the universe for financial prosperity'. It doesn't look like the most impartial, accurate, or sane site.

And you never answered my question. Even IF HCQ treats c-19, we don't have enough.

*Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    Forgive me... but the link you posted also has links to 'control the matrix of the universe for financial prosperity'. It doesn't look like the most impartial, accurate, or sane site.

And you never answered my question. Even IF HCQ treats c-19, we don't have enough.
    who cares ... that site is hosting a slew of videos by Americasfrontlinedoctors .. videos that big tech has deleted after 17million+ views in one day.
    watch the videos .. they are worth your time

America has some 62 million doses of HCQ on hand .. HCQ has been around for 50+ years and has been given some 2 billion doses according to Didler Raout of France. HCQ has one of the best safety record of any drug and is OTC in most of the world.

there is no shortage of HCQ .. due to politics HCQ is hard to get access. total costs of treatment for HCQ/zinc/zpak about $20 with very safe profile. vs remdesivir $3000 with no improvement in death rate, it merely shortens stay in hospital by 5 days. what's not widely known is remdesivir's horrible safely profile of horrible side effects including liver failure. remdesivir has to be given via IV drip mostly in late stages where an antiviral makes little to no difference in helping patient improve survival. early randomized trials for Remdesivir show it to be no better than placebo.

please note HCQ is a zinc ionosphore, meaning HCQ transports zinc inside cells where it shuts down viral replication. HCQ can be used as preventative or prophylaxis. all it takes is one 200mg HCQ pill every other week after ramp up.

HCQ is not the only zinc ionophore .. Quercertin is another zinc ionophore .. importance of vitimin D makes a huge difference in how C19 effects.
    almost no one promotes importance of taking vitamin D, C and A to harden your immune system. vitamin D levels makes a huge difference in how well your body fights off C19.

I'm taking Quercetin 1000mg daily with 25mg zinc, liposoma vitamin C, D-3 and A

listen to Americasfrontlinedoctors. they state C19 has two stages ... stage 1 when HCQ/zinc has the best chance of shutting down virus to prevent you from reaching stage two. when the body goes into a cytokine storm ... your odds of surviving goes waaaay down.
    some claim you have a 90% chance of dying once on a ventilator.

For the 3rd time, you still have not answered my question.

And 60M doses, unless I am missing something, is 60M pills. With 300M people, everyone get 1/5 of a single pill. Clearly more is needed and needed quickly. What's our HCQ production ability now? And when we are competing with the rest of the globe for HCQ?

I watched some of the videos and had already seen some from days ago.

If HCQ is a risk managed course of action... that might be fine for a subset of the population. A pandemic kills by more than one mean. The disease itself can kill. And plenty more deaths can come from simply being unable to receive care due to an overload of healthcare system.

Without prevention an overload is inevitable, which brings us back to my earlier post. Let's hear the suggestions for handling the pandemic, and 'take HCQ' is NOT an answer.

*Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    For the 3rd time, you still have not answered my question.

And 60M doses, unless I am missing something, is 60M pills. With 300M people, everyone get 1/5 of a single pill. Clearly more is needed and needed quickly. What's our HCQ production ability now? And when we are competing with the rest of the globe for HCQ?

I watched some of the videos and had already seen some from days ago.

If HCQ is a risk managed course of action... that might be fine for a subset of the population. A pandemic kills by more than one mean. The disease itself can kill. And plenty more deaths can come from simply being unable to receive care due to an overload of healthcare system.

Without prevention an overload is inevitable, which brings us back to my earlier post. Let's hear the suggestions for handling the pandemic, and 'take HCQ' is NOT an answer.
    there is NO shortage for HCQ .. india has agree to supply America with mass quantities of HCQ. Kodak entered into agreement of US government a day ago to start mfg raw material for generic drugs. Trump is bringing mfg of generic drugs back to USA.

sorry I even had to mention Trump's actions since it was directly related to answer. it's almost impossible to discuss C19 topic without bring politics into it ...

if/when you watch Americasfrontlinedoctors videos ... you will find out kids are all but immune to C19 with not ONE instance of a kid transmitting C19 to a teacher in the world. number of kids under 14 dying from C19 is almost zilch, the tiny handful of kids dying probably had existing conditions.

give teachers HCQ/zinc as prophylaxis .. one pill every other week is all it takes .. open our schools back up.
    damage to kids from schools being shut down in this critical time, cannot be measured.

Flashaholic*

CY, I know of 3 people personally treated with HCQ/zinc/zpak. They made full recoveries in no time. I know the drugs work because one of them was really bad off. That being said......... I still donít trust quacks to tell me anything. Raoult should not be used as an example with this ďfront line doctors groupĒ if you arenít on the front lines you donít deserve that title and some of them arenít. My wife is.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

*Flashaholic*

CY, I know of 3 people personally treated with HCQ/zinc/zpak. They made full recoveries in no time. I know the drugs work because one of them was really bad off. That being said......... I still donít trust quacks to tell me anything. Raoult should not be used as an example with this ďfront line doctors groupĒ if you arenít on the front lines you donít deserve that title and some of them arenít. My wife is.
    Americasfontlinedoctors directly quoted Didler Raoult .. look up all the doctors inside viral videos links shown. they are all board certified doctors in good standing. don't believe the basis media attacking Americasfrontlinedoctors. Dr Gold has already been fired for being in videos.

good to hear you know first hand HCQ/zinc/zpak flat works!
    but it's got to be given early to have a chance to work. after C19 reaches second stage to where the damage has been done bad enough for the body generate a cytokine storm. antivirals are no longer as effective. a common steroid has shown to improve survival by 35%+ by a recent trial in UK.

James Todaro, MD is part of Americasfrontlinedoctors and was one of the earliest publishers for C19 .. check out his website
    https://www.medicineuncensored.com/

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    Americasfontlinedoctors directly quoted Didler Raoult .. look up all the doctors inside viral videos links shown. they are board certified doctors in good standing.
    Ummmmmm. When you tell me that demon succubuses cause sexual diseases then no. Thatís not good standing. Directly posted on one of the doctors twitter accounts by that doctor.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

CY,

I'm watching your kooky videos from crazy websites. You owe me reciprocity.

Either specifically answer my post #2037 about how to handle this from public policy perspective or you and I are done. Full stop.

*Flashaholic*

Ummmmmm. When you tell me that demon succubuses cause sexual diseases then no. Thatís not good standing. Directly posted on one of the doctors twitter accounts by that doctor.
    you are referring to the black female doctor. yes she is a board certified doctor in good standing.
    so what her African heritage shows. listen to her speak, there's more than one video. she is very concise with her delivery and refers back to scientific research constantly. she was clearly the star of the day .. so basis media is in attack mode at her.

Okay. It's obvious from the recent activity here why we limit political discussions here. It's not that we forbid it. We simply require that it be taken to the proper places. CPF permits such discussion in our Underground board. Or you can find extensive discussion in thousands of other places on the net. it's reached a saturation point here. It's time for a rest. The thread will be closed for a day or two or three, or what is hoped to be long enough to stop this junk.

More cerebral discussion on the topic can still be discussed in this fine thread. If you attempt to use that thread to promote your agendas it will stick out as obviously off-topic and will be promptly dismissed as such.

Conditionally Re-Opened
    Last edited by Empath; 08-12-2020 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added more information

Isnít it time to get back to pandemic news and information? Yeah, some of it is trash, but Iíd rather have that discussion than personal chit chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter View Post
    Isnít it time to get back to pandemic news and information? Yeah, some of it is trash, but Iíd rather have that discussion than personal chit chat.
    Personal chit chat. Hmmm... yeah, I suppose some look at it as that trivial, irrelevant and unnecessary. But to some it is a lifeline. It is commiseration during a time that can be and is very difficult for some. Sometimes just knowing there are others out there going through the same thing, knowing you're not alone, knowing you have someone to reach out to is most definitely not trivial or unnecessary. Carry on with your "news and information". But don't diminish something that could be helping someone WAY more than your news and information... which changes by the minute... literally

ordered 50 more mask.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

they keep opening schools here and it turns out bad .im so glad when my mask get here

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Personal chit chat. Hmmm... yeah, I suppose some look at it as that trivial, irrelevant and unnecessary. But to some it is a lifeline. It is commiseration during a time that can be and is very difficult for some. Sometimes just knowing there are others out there going through the same thing, knowing you're not alone, knowing you have someone to reach out to is most definitely not trivial or unnecessary. Carry on with your "news and information". But don't diminish something that could be helping someone WAY more than your news and information... which changes by the minute... literally
    OK, no problem, I get it. But I think this thread should start again because it helps augment the news sources I regularly view.

Thereputics early on were what doctors and scientists were really hoping to discover. And some were in clinical trials as early as March. Most got very little press like nicotine patches. My favorite was the active ingredient in Pepcid AC. So I did some follow up on where that one has gone and there are some that swear it works (on some) and other trials that showed it does not. There was one article that said the active ingredient causes covid-19. I had to pause and reread the headlineÖÖcauses covid 19. But isn't there a virus involved? I pondered.

Wash your hands, stay 6' apart, mask up if you can't and enjoy life as much as you can. They made it through the Spanish flu, some reading here made it through the Hong Kong flu (1969) and we'll make it through this pandemic. Is there an official name for it yet? I know it has several names but is there one official okee dokee one yet?
    Last edited by bykfixer; 08-13-2020 at 05:01 AM.
    John 3:16

Most likely will be remembered as the COVID Pandemic. They might keep the 19 part.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

I liked the term "beer bug" but that one kinda fizzled out once it hit the US.
    John 3:16

Does anyone think a vaccine is even a viable solution? I just can't see it happening so quickly and effectively. And I figure a lot of people would be afraid to try it anyway. Not sure I want to get my 'Sputnik V' shot.

My son started kindergarten yesterday. I feel bad for the kids, especially those just starting their school "career". It's hard enough already. To start with masks, cleaning, distancing, etc. is unfortunate. I don't see it lasting very long though...we'll see.
    GOOD TINT!

Quote Originally Posted by markr6 View Post
    My son started kindergarten yesterday. I feel bad for the kids, especially those just starting their school "career". It's hard enough already. To start with masks, cleaning, distancing, etc. is unfortunate. I don't see it lasting very long though...we'll see.
    Eh, my sense is that this is the new normal for at least the rest of the year.

Local school district is starting up next week 100% remote instruction. There is a tentative plan to resume on-site instruction in September which is widely expected to mean a resumption of remote instruction by October as school employees start testing positive for COVID-19 and individual campuses are shut for quarantine / decontamination periods. Curiously - despite all the anxiousness for schools to reopen - close to ⅔ of parents have registered for remote instruction.

On the latter bit I do wonder what this will do to the modern trend of helicopter parenting. Will parents hover over their breadsnappers even more, or will the strain of supervising Junior literally all the time result in less supervision (and hopefully the earlier development of responsibility)? I say this having grown up as a latchkey kid who managed not to poison myself, burn down the house, nor suffer any serious maladies despite being left to my own devices for 2-4 hours a day in the afternoon - something that's generally not allowed any more.
    I apologize that this letter is so long; I did not have time to write a short letter

Grew up as a latch-key kid myself. Never had a single major or minor issue.

As far as schools re-opening, if you want to see a perfect example of both human stupidity and denial; look no further. As far as how long the virus is going to last, I'd say we can realistically write off not just the rest of this year, but all of 2021 too. I say that because of examples of the following:

Giant house-party over the weekend in Brooklyn. Cops estimated about 1500 people (not a typo). Zero social distancing, no masks to be found. This is the type of moronic nonsense our lovely younger generation likes to engage in.... in the most infected city on the entire planet.

Young as Hell. Can't even sacrifice one Summer of their entire lives to NOT party, get drunk, get wasted, vomit on themselves, while trying to hook up with random strangers. STDs, Covid-19, heck you could tell them half of all the drinks will be spiked with Anthrax; they'll still show up to the Bar.

End of this year? the Optimist in me will be surprised when it turns 2022 and the virus has burned itself out. Speaking of the New Year, anyone care to take bets on just how many partiers will show up to Times Square on Dec. 31st?
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by idleprocess View Post
    Eh, my sense is that this is the new normal for at least the rest of the year.

Local school district is starting up next week 100% remote instruction. There is a tentative plan to resume on-site instruction in September which is widely expected to mean a resumption of remote instruction by October as school employees start testing positive for COVID-19 and individual campuses are shut for quarantine / decontamination periods. Curiously - despite all the anxiousness for schools to reopen - close to ⅔ of parents have registered for remote instruction.

On the latter bit I do wonder what this will do to the modern trend of helicopter parenting. Will parents hover over their breadsnappers even more, or will the strain of supervising Junior literally all the time result in less supervision (and hopefully the earlier development of responsibility)? I say this having grown up as a latchkey kid who managed not to poison myself, burn down the house, nor suffer any serious maladies despite being left to my own devices for 2-4 hours a day in the afternoon - something that's generally not allowed any more.
    I should have clarified. "I don't see it lasting very long" as in...a bunch of people will get sick or worse and things will get shut down. I give it about 2 weeks.
    GOOD TINT!

Quote Originally Posted by idleprocess View Post
    <SNIP>

<SNIP>
    Here in New Jersey, the Governor demanded at least partial on site teaching. He has recently backed off on that.
    AT least four large school districts stated that they won't be ready in September, and have to start fully remote.
    At least one district will go ONLY remote, stating that most of the districts teachers refuse to enter the building to do on site teaching.

A recent survey in our area reported that 81% of parents are ready/planning to send their kids to school. That number surprised me. It must be in part to the fact that the numbers in NJ have done well. IMO that many kids in closed class-rooms, will spike the numbers.

idleprocess, I agree with you in that I suspect that those schools which open up, will end up closing after a few weeks.

OTOH, while speaking with a Physician who has treated hundreds of Covid patients, he thinks the schools should open up for in person teaching. Yeah, some people will get sick, really sick, generally not kids, and that he didn't have a patient that surprised him when it went bad. His perspective is that those who went bad, including kids, had underlying issues. Yes there will be outliers, but there are always outliers.

Regarding taking a vaccine? No way!!! Not for at least three years after it has been introduced. Long term affects, etc.

Protect the elderly, and those at risk, and let the virus run its course.

I can't say that I fully disagree, but again OTOH, the hospitals were nearly over-run with the younger generation spikes.
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    A recent survey in our area reported that 81% of parents are ready/planning to send their kids to school. That number surprised me. It must be in part to the fact that the numbers in NJ have done well. IMO that many kids in closed class-rooms, will spike the numbers.
    Reality of the economy is that a function of schools is to provide daycare for working parents.

idleprocess, I agree with you in that I suspect that those schools which open up, will end up closing after a few weeks.

OTOH, while speaking with a Physician who has treated hundreds of Covid patients, he thinks the schools should open up for in person teaching. Yeah, some people will get sick, really sick, generally not kids, and that he didn't have a patient that surprised him when it went bad. His perspective is that those who went bad, including kids, had underlying issues. Yes there will be outliers, but there are always outliers.
    Children generally don't get sick from COVID-19, but the evidence is mounting that they're efficient vectors for it like most other infectious diseases.

Teachers aren't as easily replaced as, say, cashiers. Even deferring teaching certifications, local districts are having a hell of a time filling open positions - something that will only get worse as campuses shut down because of infections among staff and the profession fights the persistent headwinds of low pay, public contempt, and generally being set up to fail. Districts are well aware of this, thus their reluctance to fully re-open in spite of public pressure.

I can't say that I fully disagree, but again OTOH, the hospitals were nearly over-run with the younger generation spikes.
    In my county case frequency peaks in the 20-29 demo, but they've also registered zero deaths - that bracket is firmly anchored by the 80+ demo with 70-79 and 60-69 barely trailing. Intensity of treatment data is not available by age range, however I suspect that dying of the disease has a strong correlation to time in the hospital.

Since COVID really took off around March the 20-something set has taken a beating in the media. Some of it is deserved - ala college student spring break shenanigans - but I also suspect that much of it is the grim economic reality that younger people are generally on thinner economic margins and tend not have the flexibility in employment that older workers enjoy thus cannot work from home or otherwise reduce their exposure to the disease.
    I apologize that this letter is so long; I did not have time to write a short letter

herman cains ghost is freaking me out. he tweets way more now then before he left this planet

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596263646566676869707172 LastLast