NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! ALL SHIPPED

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! ALL SHIPPED

For what it's worth, nothing about that big post is meant to feel negative. Just wanted to try and address some of the points people have been talking about

We can definitely talk about tint selecting/checking in the future, though that's a lot more work it's definitely something we can do and I have toyed with the idea myself. I am definitely super satisfied with how these turned out. It's a stellar piece of lighting equipment- it's a Malkoff after all!
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011

List of my lights!

Well all this tint talk is why I left HDS😂😂😂 I guess Iím just the type that it really doesnít matter to much. Or just to stupid to know any better. Mine looks white. Iím good 😁
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Mine came in and looks great.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to make this happen!

-Randy
    "My parents were very pleased that I was in the army. The fact that I hated it somehow pleased them even more." -Barry Humphries

Regardless if my dropin is neutral or 'rosy' I will like it.
    I prefer 5000k 'rosy' but the important thing is that it is a malkoff product.

dot: I checked out the pics. The difference is minuscule. Iím still very happy and hope you continue to do these group buys. Iíd definitely participate again if there is something that interests me. Great work. I donít envy your position at all, but greatly appreciate what you are doing.

Mine looks great, but because you guys mentioned it, I can see the rosy tint too my nice large smooth white hot spot with nice spill.

Flashaholic

dot, thank you for running the group buy. I am also very happy with mine. I see mine as white and have no complaints. Again, thank you

Flashaholic*

Dot, I was unware the modules arrived numbered. Last I heard there was talk about just a V2

If numbers correlate to owners, then I understand why not wanting to mess with the packaging

Like Marco said I'm sure I'll like,, it's a Malkoff

I will try to post a comparison to first GB 5000k, hi/lo beam shots

V/r

I made sure you didn't get 16!

List of my lights!

This is deep deep deep into the rabbit hole of flashlights. I bet if nothing was said no one would've been wiser LOL.
    In no order: HDS/Malkoff/OVEREADY/McGizmo/Sky Lumen -PSM

I understand both sides of the coin, being certainly off the deep end myself. I like it here, there's plenty of room!

PSM you're probably right, it's funny because even though this is the GB I've wanted 'least' everyone else was so stoked about it I really didn't want to disappoint!

List of my lights!

Mine turns on every time I push the button Iím good😁

But if I step on a White lego Thinking it was red Iím a gonna be furious!😂😂😂
    Last edited by thermal guy; 07-07-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Flashaholic*

thank you!

Flashaholic

I'm totally happy with mine. In fact, after reading all this, I decided to ceiling bounce. The main beam (9 foot ceiling) is quite white looking, at the last 90% there may be a tad bit of purple/rose showing, but one would absolutely never notice it in practice. Took it for my walk tonight and went to wildlife conservation area. It was so bright that the parking reflectors 200 feet away about blinded me and the humidity made actually seeing through it a bit hard - not fog, just typical Southeast July humidity.

dotCPF, THANK you again!!! I'm quite pleased. Sorry others are not.

Quote Originally Posted by dotCPF View Post
    it's funny because even though this is the GB I've wanted 'least' everyone else was so stoked about it I really didn't want to disappoint!
    I'm certainly not disappointed--very pleased actually. Thanks for putting this together dotCPF!!
    - Terry

I love mine. Itís a little rosy, but really not noticeable outside. It is most noticeable on low up close.

Beamshots on a wall of high and low.

https://imgur.com/a/XUzIZ5S

Ok now that I see your Iím going to say thatís exactly how mine looks. Your right thought canít see it outside much. I do like it. Itís definitely not anything like previous 91GB but it will work.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567