ArmyTek        
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! ALL SHIPPED

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy!

List updated.
    Proud owner, SkyLumen Nguyen #011

List of my lights!

Flashaholic*

Thanks Dot count me back in for 1

List updated.

List of my lights!

Please put me down for an additional one. Thanks!

List updated.

List of my lights!

Additional LEDs are on order. I am going to have them sent fast as possible from China (which is the only other place I can source this specific bin of LED). This shipping will not be included into GB price.

I expect these dropins to cost $93+ LED cost of $5.25, and total component shipping cost which will probably be $1-2 per person. Total cost for dropins about $100, final TBD as I am waiting on Gene to confirm final price of the dropins.

Lastly priority USPS shipping is currently $8.30 CONUS.

I will continue to post status updates on all parts in transit and as I hear back from Gene. Thank you everyone for sticking with this, not getting this out as quickly as I had hoped but we will be seeing a true second run of the infamous, venerable, beloved, and sought after M91BN 5000K V6 3D!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let them be known preferably in this thread.

List of my lights!

So as we can probably guess, I'm pushing back the whole timescale of this project while we wait for emitters to arrive. Hopefully I'll have those by end of next week.

I still also haven't heard back from Gene regarding pricing, still assuming $93 for dropin and $5.25 for LED. I don't want to take payment until I get confirmation of Gene.

Thank you all for bearing with this.

List of my lights!

Thanks for the update dot.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

LEDs have shipped from China, via DHL express. No clue as the their exact ETA but I would hope that we will get them in around 1 weeks time. Hopefully there aren't any more holdups due to COVID.

I also have a Noctigon KR4 8 LED mule coming with these LEDs installed (though they have been partially dedomed to fit), hopefully to get a semi-preview of their tint. This is the same bin code throughout the GB and as the first M91BN run so I'm hoping we maintain consistency in terms of tint.

List of my lights!

DHL has updated Tracking, estimate of arrival for LEDs is Monday June 1st. I will ship everything promptly to Gene. I have sent a follow up with him to confirm a price for each dropin.

I am considering just doing one round of payments, shipping included. I will be finalizing payment details over the next few days and will be sending out payment PMs shortly thereafter. Please feel free to express your thoughts on the matter.

My estimate is $112 for everything, via Paypal Goods and Services. This is dropin, LED, and priority flat rate (small box) shipping. IF you need a specific sort of package, please PM me after payments occur and I will make sure to work with you on that.

I have quite a busy weekend ahead of me, so I cannot guarantee I will be around for much of it, but everything will be back to normal on Monday in time for anything GB related to occur.

List of my lights!

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! 5 SPOTS OPEN!

Thank you for the update and I appreciate all the work you are putting Into this.

Thanks Dot, appreciate the update!

I've got some great news about the price! Might be a good chunk under what I estimated, might be much closer to $90-95 shipping included.

Official final price yet TBD.

Thank you again everyone for your patience, with a little luck we may see these right around the good ole' 4th of July, perfect time to celebrate a wonderful USA business!

List of my lights!

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! We are underway!

Awesome dot

Sent from Tapatalk

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! We are underway!

Great drop in. Cheaper price. Win win! I still have no idea what Iím doing with mine yet. My first one lives in a MD4 and goes with me on night time adventure. Think Iíll throw this one in my C2 with 2X16340ís. Short runtime but full power.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I'm thinking one in an MD2 body and one in an MD3 body, both with extenders to make MD4s. Run them that way and have the option to drop down in sizes quickly. One may end up in a Surefire C3 though....

List of my lights!

Thanks for all the updates dotCPF! Looking forward to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still on track to receive LEDs tomorrow, Monday June 1st. They are currently in Cincinnati. I will send out Payment PMs once I have all LEDs on hand.

Payment amount has been finalized. The Dropins are $75 from Gene, LEDs are $5.25 each (of which 30 pieces are required for a run of 26). Shipping costs for everything to get to me works out to about $0.90/ spot. Sum total is $81.15 for Dropins, LEDs, and shipping costs.

Shipment from me to you is CONUS via USPS Priority Flat Rate Small box, unless otherwise arranged. Regardless of arrangement this will be the basis for one shipping charge, and we will build it into GB price for only one payment. Shipping charge is $8.30.

Sub total without fees is $89.45, with G&S fees it will be $94.00 USD.

So for $94, you will be paying for both the full dropin, and shipping from me to you. There will be no necessary second payment process. If you have two dropins, payment will be $170.60 (2xdropin+ 1 shipping) + Fees = $176.00

International buyers please PM me, we will calculate the price via USPS online and will just have you pay the difference.
    Last edited by dotCPF; 06-01-2020 at 07:24 PM.

List of my lights!

They are in Boston so should be here today, I'll work on getting those PMs out shortly!

I totally forgot about people with multiple dropins, I will make sure to send you Payment PMs accordingly with proper price for one package.

Also for clarity, I only need International shipping peeps to PM me, that was also a miscommunication....

List of my lights!

Got all the LEDs! Will ship tomorrow to Gene!

Payment PMs have ALL been sent, if you have not received one please PM me ASAP.

Estimated time of production finish is around 4 weeks from when Gene gets these (Friday is my estimate).

As an aside- I got a Noctigon KR4 mule with the same LEDs I secured from INTL outdoor and the tint is AMAZING. I see exactly what y'all have been saying about these dropins. I am extremely hopeful for how these turn out.

List of my lights!

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! LEDs here, Payment PMs sent!

Will these work with a single or double cr123? Of course output would be lower. If so Iím in for one.

Default Re: The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! LEDs here, Payment PMs sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Psypha View Post
    Will these work with a single or double cr123? Of course output would be lower. If so Iím in for one.

Sorry, currently there are not any spots available. But yes these would work on 2xCR123.

List of my lights!

Payment sent! Thanks for the work on these, looking forward to getting it! 👍😁
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    Payment sent! Thanks for the work on these, looking forward to getting it! 
    +1

Flashaholic*

Payment sent.. thanks!

Payment sent! Thank you!

LEDs have shipped to Gene. ETA Friday. Will keep everyone updated on progress, hopefully weekly but probably bi-weekly. Most people have paid, no particular rush at the moment.

List of my lights!

Great news everybody! Gene is finished, I have sent final payment. Dropins should be at my door by Friday this week and will start going out first thing next week assuming I've got 'em.

I think there is maybe only 1 payment outstanding? Haven't gone over the final list yet but I'll get that done tonight.

WAHOOO!!!!

List of my lights!

Sweeeeeeet!
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast