Tri-V lens cap interest thread III

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good morning SPY fans!

I've been in contact with saabluster and asked him if he'd be willing to do another run of the Tri-V lens cap and he's been gracious enough to entertain the idea. The next step is to gauge interest to see if it's worth the time and materials to invest in this run. I've already posted a feeler on Cool Falls social media group and have several people interested. I figure I post here as well to catch those that are not on social media. If you have an interest, please post here. No obligations or commitments. It's just a feeler.

Here's a link to the previous sales thread and pics of the lens cap. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...sales-thread&p=3596212&viewfull=1#post3596212

Elmie

Enlightened
Thank you guys for trying to put in another run of these!

I would be in for:

Transmissive black
Bright red
Glow
Cast titanium

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for posting your interest. I'm not sure at this time what colors or materials will be available but I will definitely see if we can have a few varieties.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just FYI. I've let saabluster know about the interest in another run. The interest is between here and on social media. He said that there's definitely more than enough interest to start this up again. He's going to have to get reacquainted with the casting process and refresh his inventory of materials. So hopefully he will be able to dedicate some time to this. Stay tuned!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well. My discussion with Saabluster has stalled. I don't think he's able to dedicate the time to start this back up. However, I have another lead that Dave has graciously helped me out with. I just need to dedicate some time to explore this. I will definitely give it some attention once work slows down for me.

Elmie

Enlightened
Well. My discussion with Saabluster has stalled. I don't think he's able to dedicate the time to start this back up. However, I have another lead that Dave has graciously helped me out with. I just need to dedicate some time to explore this. I will definitely give it some attention once work slows down for me.

It's such a niche product so I'm not really surprised by this. Thanks for trying!

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

If it works out count me in as well please

astewartconst1

Newly Enlightened
I would buy one or two for the eventual time I buy a triv again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk