• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - THANKS! update New addition - Housecleaning Sale

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold. Thanks CPF and all!

Need to clean up. Embarrassing how many lights accumulate. Gonna try and release a few to good homes.

Please read through before purchasing!! Bear with me - I'll move as quickly as I can to ship your light, and I will ship it in the most economical way I can use - most likely USPS Parcel Post. If you want a shipping upgrade to Priority you can pay they difference. When I ship it it becomes your responsibility so if you want insurance, it's available by request at your expense. These aren't expensive lights and the included USPS $50 insurance would cover most.

International friends, sorry, but I'm going to keep this US 50 states for now.

First Unconditional "I'll take it" IN THIS THREAD takes priority over all other forms of communication. I will respond to your PM, but if someone posts in the thread that light belongs to that person. Obviously, prices include PayPal fees.

SOLD to MBP1 Here's a deal....take the remaining lights: S&W, Folomov, and Emisar for $75 shipped.

New addition - Smith and Wesson M&P light with holster. Decent little light to drop in a glove box. 3 levels and strobe. No idea what emitter, but it's a nice, white tint. Decent little holster.

SOLD - $20

Folomov EDC C2 including rechargeable battery that has a micro USB charging port. WYSIWYG. Good condition. Some carry so a few marks.

$25 - NOW $20 - SOLD

Emisar D4Ti (V1) XP-L Hi V2 5D with 18350 tube. Has been carried. Copper section is tarnished. Looks like it has been carried!!

SOLD - $60

Sold lights below - photos removed to reduce clutter.

Emisar D4 XP-L Hi V2 5D with 18350 tube. The head and tail SHOW CARRY as does the 18350 tube. The 18650 tube looks unused

SOLD to Winston $35

Massdrop OD Green Nichia - unopened
SOLD to Arick $20

SOLD to thermal guy - Massdrop AA/14500 Vega Nichia with twist and button caps - unopened

$25

SOLD to
Khsaccali - Massdrop AAA Nichia - unopened

$20

Massdrop Blue Titanium AAA Nichia - unopened

SOLD to greatscoot $30

Folomov C1 - good condition - has the little rechargeable (mini USB port) battery. What you see is what you get.

SOLD to pc_light $15

NEW IN BOX Olight S1R Baton III - includes (not shown) the new green I3UV light that came with it.

SOLD $50

Fenix LD05 Warm. Neat little light.

$30 - now $25 SOLD

Acebeam TK17 Osram. Opened it and carried it and decided I was not a fan of the squishy tail switch and interface. Put back in the box. May have a spec of ano missing but I can't find it. I took the clip off but have it and the screws (in the box).

$60 - $50 - now $40 SOLD to PSM

1 SOLD to greatscoot

SOLD to thslw8jg - none remaining Lumintop FW3A. These are from the original BLF Drop. As new. Neutral white XP-L Hi. NOT warm.

$35 each

Nitecore TUP 1000 lumen. Has seen some carry but in very good condition.

SOLD to LAMPARITA $45 - $40 - Now $35

All sold - 1 new Lumintop FW3A Warm White. I honestly don't remember the emitters, but they are slightly warm.

Both are SOLD at $35 each

From Maukka over on BLF. Convoy S2 XML-2 and BLF 348. Received these back in the summer of 2018. Will sell together only. Calibration data shown.

$50 - $45 - now $40 - sold

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Housecleaning Sale

Sweet deals here !!

Arick

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Massdrop OD Green Nichia.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'll take the Massdrop AA/14500 Vega Nichia with twist and button caps - unopened

fonfan

Enlightened
Re: Housecleaning Sale - couple of lights added - couple of price adjustments

I'll take S1r and LD05.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
New price reductions - Housecleaning Sale

I'll take the 1 remaining FW3A NW XP-L HI, please PM PP info

PP payment sent

Thanks

Last edited: