Surefire edc with biggest bezel

ike1985

Enlightened
What are some of surefire or other manufacturers of similar(very high) quality tail clicker handheld edc's with the biggest bezels? Anything close to the p60, eageltac tx25 or g24 or slightly larger would be fine.

pilo7448

Enlightened
I have the SF e1d.. Its got a significant strike bezel on it. (pic from the web)
5ea89078492628ec22603e7badecb603.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dicaeopolis

Enlightened
Malkoff Hound Dog 18650 has a pretty big bezel and you can add a crenelated bezel and is still a fairly short light. Elzetta with AVS head is in between the Hound Dog and the Surefire 6P in size.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
OH! OH! That picture just did something for me! Why can't SF make good lights again 😞

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
I can only imagine how beautiful the beam must be from some of the old N-Style Lamp's through that with their perfect round hotspots

I think the Surefire Hellfighter technically qualify's for the largest bezel. No clicky though. EDC could also prove tough.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
That C2 KT Turbohead would look pretty sick with an SW01 (watch this dude bust one out in the next pic :laughing:).

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are some of surefire or other manufacturers of similar(very high) quality tail clicker handheld edc's with the biggest bezels? Anything close to the p60, eageltac tx25 or g24 or slightly larger would be fine.

Sometimes reflector dish size doesn't matter as much as the sputtering/orange peel on the reflector and matching the right bulb to the right bezel. I have 19mm Surefire E-series bezels that throw as well or better than an average P60 26mm reflector. I typically use those E-series bezels for EDC. And I have SOME Surefire P60 lamp assemblies that throw nearly as well as the Surefire turbohead reflectors. And the turbohead reflectors also have their variances.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Sometimes reflector dish size doesn't matter as much as the sputtering/orange peel on the reflector and matching the right bulb to the right bezel. I have 19mm Surefire E-series bezels that throw as well or better than an average P60 26mm reflector. I typically use those E-series bezels for EDC. And I have SOME Surefire P60 lamp assemblies that throw nearly as well as the Surefire turbohead reflectors. And the turbohead reflectors also have their variances.

I admit I have never seen a proper beamshot with ANY of the turbo heads. So you may well be absolutely correct but god they look so nice. I'll have one some day.

coffeeandlifting

Newly Enlightened

In all seriousness, you probably want an old Surefire Fury. They're hard to find nowadays, but they pop up on ebay sometimes. After keeping an eye out for awhile, I was able to secure a spare P2ZX as it is one of my favorite models... No-nonsense single output, big emitter, big reflector, great beam, and perfect flat regulation. The combatlight is my favorite variant. It has the preferable ergonomics of a skinnier body but with the great beam pattern of a big reflector.