• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anybody else having problems with the current Olight sale?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night when the sale started last night (5/7/2020) I ordered some lights. I had troubles ordering (probably because the sight was slammed), but I did get an order through seemingly as I received a receipt from paypal. I still have not received an email from Olightstore.com, nor can I get hold of them by phone, email, or chat. I'm sure they got slammed and are busy. It's possible they are having technical problems. I'm just worried I won't get the product I ordered. Anybody else having issues with this sale?

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
This is not really a "General Flashlight Discussion" topic, it seems to be a pretty specific Olight-related question / complaint.

Unless there is some reason OP prefers different, it should likely (and will likely) get moved to the Olight forum.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put it there first but it didn't show up under "new posts" so I moved it, which didn't work either as it turns out. Anyway, sorry man, I totally understand putting it back.

jrgold

Enlightened
Same thing happened to me Kevin. If you go into your account on the site you should be able to see the order. I'm sure you're good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ljus

Newly Enlightened
You might be right. Still, I am wondering if others have had the same issues or is it just my computer.

Same here. Timed out after PayPal with 502 bad gateway.

Ckecking my dashboard the next day the order went through. :thumbsup:

jdmvette

Newly Enlightened
I got my flash :naughty: sale order in yesterday.

80-9bd481ce_e26e_4be9_b432_4891a04cafb7_bdc3f9c2086b5610cc334bf0d5a672c8dbf24007.jpeg

I guess I missed it somewhere because the new gunmetal warrior has a neutral temperature compared with my bronze warrior.

New gunmetal beam on left and bronze on right. The bronze has a quite warm color temp and was expecting the same thing with the new one just in a different housing color.

80-4fc5309e_93c6_4ca5_b28c_0ca07f661fac_ec918bd058f7ebc0de83f1e76b40fe90131914a0.jpeg

jdmvette

Newly Enlightened
Nice! I didn't realize they had the bronze or I would have ordered one. Nice score!

I'm not certain if they have bronze now because I got this one when the WarriorX launched several months ago.

Either way, the WX is my favorite of my Olight bunch. A terrific thrower in a quite small and an easy to carry form factor