• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - new addition - Lumintop TD16

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lumintop TD16 - for details there's a review of this light on CPF HERE

What you see is what you get PLUS a generic 18650 battery that works fine.

$35 $30 shipped in the US 50. SOLD

Next up is a bundle for you lovers of AAA lights. I really do not want to split the bundle as posting them individually would be a hassle. All Olight and all but the I3T EOS is NIB.
Bundle includes - I3T EOS in black, I3S-CU-EOS Brass XPL 180 lumen, I1R EOS, I1R EOS 2, I3E EOS.

SOLD - $50 shipped in the 50 US for the bundle.

This is one of the "Global Test" lights back from 2018. This is a full package - holster, lanyard, charging cable, o-rings, warranty card, owners manual, box - and includes 2 Fenix 3500mAh 18650 cells. The cells have maybe a couple of cycles through them. You can charge them in the carrier with the included cable but the times I charged them I used my XSTAR Dragon.

My review in TheFirearmBlog.com is over here if you are interested.

I can't find any marks on it....maybe some dust from it sitting out unused for 2 years.

I'd like $75/$60/$50 shipped in the 50 US States. I will consider international offers, but the full cost of shipping will the responsibility of any international buyer.

$75 NOW $60 FINAL DROP TO $50. SOLD

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Re: FS - HDS High Noon Executive Clicky

I will take the TK35UE if still available. PM sent.

Last edited:

Linx

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS - new additions - Olight and Lumintop

Next up is a bundle for you lovers of AAA lights. I really do not want to split the bundle as posting them individually would be a hassle. All Olight and all but the I3T EOS is NIB.
Bundle includes - I3T EOS in black, I3S-CU-EOS Brass XPL 180 lumen, I1R EOS, I1R EOS 2, I3E EOS.

$50 shipped in the 50 US for the bundle.

I'll take this!
I wrote to PM

Last edited: