• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired wts: E2C ADAPTERS

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Attaches an E body to a C bezel or head. i.e.: Attaches a Surefire E1E, E2L, E1B and similar body to a Surefire Z44 bezel, or any head that fits on a Surefire 6P body.

Converts "E series threads to "C" series threads. Allows for use of a P60/D26 LED drop-in on an E body flashlight. Just add the head bezel (Surefire part # Z44) from any Surefire P/G/C/Z Series flashlight, and you're good to go!

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've checked, and it seems FB1 are no longer available anywhere. With no plans to restart production, it would appear that the secondary market is the only resource for FB1's.
So, to answer your question, I still have the old wait list, but have abandoned adding names to it as there seems to be an end to production and supply. :(

Last edited:

jrgold

Enlightened
I'll buy two as well. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Attaches an E body to a C bezel or head. i.e.: Attaches a Surefire E1E, E2L, E1B and similar body to a Surefire Z44 bezel, KL4 head, any head that fits on a Surefire 6P body.

Converts "E series threads to "C" series threads. Allows for use of a P60/D26 LED drop-in on an E body flashlight. Just add the head bezel (Surefire part # Z44) from any Surefire P/G/C/Z Series flashlight, and you're good to go!

KL4 head is an E-series LED head. I think you meant KL3 head or something like that.