• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

IMALENT MS03 and LD70 will be on sale

imalent

Enlightened
Buy address official website store

www.imalentstore.com

IMALENT MS03 and LD70 will be sold on May 20

imalent

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered two peices of Imalent MS03 from my USA supplier. I will probably also order two LD70.
Highest power per size is the main attraction, but the pictures in the early announcements do not show how compact the flashlights are, because the flashlights are not shown with common household objects in the pictures, so the viewer cannot appreciate how compact the flashlight is. The specifications that are announced in the early announcements tell how powerful the lights are, but the viewer does not get an idea how compact the flashlight is, because there are no other objects shown in the picture to provide size comparison. These flashlights are so exciting, that instead of updates posted in additional posts in one topic thread, a new topic thread is needed for each update post. These two flashlights are the most powerful for their size, so instead of waiting for additional pictures, it is just quicker and easier to simply order the lights.
I have to give Imalent credit and thanks for providing some of the most powerful multi cell lights and also some of the most powerful single cell lights.

Optiblue

Newly Enlightened
Looking good, I just wish that the battery was removable from the LD70 at the expense of being not as waterproof! I'm just not going to drop my car keys into water, and if I did, there's no getting them back anyways!

Hopefully they'll be available on Amazon.ca!

imalent

Enlightened
Thank you for supporting IMALENT. We recommend buying at the official store. At the same time, we also have US warehouse delivery. So that we can provide you with better after-sales service

imalent

Enlightened
We are checking the product. Can be shipped when the inspection is completed
Because we need to guarantee the quality of each flashlight

Optiblue

Newly Enlightened
Is there a possibility of accidentally short circuiting this LD70? Heard that on the old one when the charging cable attaches backwards that it kills the battery because of no polarity protection.