Review NITECORE NSH10 - Multiuse Titanium Snap Hook

ro.ma.

Enlightened
NITECORE NSH10 - Multiuse Titanium Snap Hook

NSH10 was sent to me directly by Nitecore for the review.
For technical details: https://flashlight.nitecore.com/product/nsh10
For the purchase: https://www.nitecorestore.com/NITECORE-NSH10-Titanium-Multi-Tool-Carabiner-p/acc-nite-nsh10.htm

How many times would we need a small sturdy and light carabiner to attach to the jeans buckle or to a backpack to have keys or other items quickly available?
The NITECORE NSH10 titanium carabiner is a light and elegant multipurpose edc carabiner. It has a precision workmanship and an elegant design with angular lines and a smooth, sandblasted fine finish, which allows a good grip.

Specifications:

Model: NSH10
Materials: titanium alloy
Weight: 7.5g (0.26oz)
Dimensions: 49mm x 25.5mm x 3.8mm (1.93 "x 1" x 0.15 ")
Use: EDC (daily transport), external, travel

Nitecore NSH10 arrives in a small blister with the main characteristics that distinguish the small carabiner listed.

Nitecore NSH10 is light, weighs only 7.5 grams, and is made from a single piece of titanium alloy resistant to corrosion, wear and long life.

Nitecore NSH10 has a 45 degree spring lock that is easy to handle.

Nitecore NSH10 it is easy to carry it always with you, hooked to a belt or bag loop, like a light and resistant key organizer.

Multi-tool functionality:

The NSH10 has two compartments, which can be accessed via a single latch that allows you to organize the key ring.

Two accessory functions have been added to the Nitecore NSH10 carabiner, a bottle opener and a flathead screwdriver.
These two functions are very useful and can be used on many occasions.

We see the NSH10 close to other EDCs:

CONCLUSIONS:
The Nitecore NSH10 carabiner is a light and useful multipurpose to always carry with you. You can easily and securely attach bunches of keys or other small objects. Excellent construction and the material with which it is made. Useful the bottle opener and the flat tip to be used as a screwdriver. In conclusion it is an object that I will always carry with me considering the small size and weight and the great utility it can have.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
That stonewash finish is really nice! Just looked em up online and they only retail for $10! Color me impressed

lock

Newly Enlightened
nice review ro.ma
[emoji4][emoji6]

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk