• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Surefire, Skylumen Goliath, Skylumen ToolVN, Malkoff, Olight, Thrunite, Peak

Msf

Enlightened
Up for sale are some lights that have seen use as in pocket carry and light use. No problems with them, just time to thin the collection again. None are collectors items, but most are in reasonable cosmetic condition with nothing more than scuffs or scratches to finish. They are all in perfect operating condition.
Payment is Paypal (goods and services) and includes USPS first class shipping to U.S. only. First "I will take it" has precedence over other communication.

Sold(3) Surefire Titan Plus
Titan Plus has the Prometheus clip and the lanyard attachment has been ground off so the light tail stands.
(5550 dollars shipped)

Since I have nine of Vinh's lights total, I am moving some that just don't see enough use.

Withdrawn(8) Foursevens / Skylumen Turbo MkIII – Goliath R
Vinh hot rod version of the Foursevens Turbo MkIII with White2 5400K = 900L, 30Kcd, 346m throw. It's using the VN2 driver and works great.
(9085 dollars shipped)

SPF(9) Lumintop ToolVN 14500
White2 5400K: 700L, 18Kcd, 268m throw. VN2 driver. Great light, has some scuffs on the head, but works great.
(9085 dollars shipped)

SOLD(1) MDC Neutral XP-L 16650 Neutral White Flashlight Black Pocket Clip. The Modes are Low-Med-High. It always comes on in Low.
(100 dollars shipped)

SOLD(2) MDC Neutral XP-L 16650 Neutral White Flashlight Satin Pocket Clip. The Modes are Low-Med-High. It always comes on in Low.
(100 dollars shipped)
Sold(4) Peak Solutions Volcan Bundle
Four keychain bodies, one CR2 QTC, one CR2 non-QTC, one AAA QTC and one AAA non-QTC.
Three Heads, two with cool white XPG in a TIR narrow beam, one with an older emitter I am not familiar with and smooth reflector. Like all Peak setups, they accept any voltage, meaning you can run AAAs or 14400s in the AAA bodies.
(40 dollars shipped)
Sold(5) OLIGHT S1 mini HCRI and S1A Bundle
Both work great, but are users. Magnet removed from S1A and S1 mini tail cap has been demagnetized. I don't like free spinning clips, so the clips are super glued in place. Fifteen minutes with some finger nail polish would clean that up if you don't like it.
(40 dollars shipped)

Sold(6) Thrunite T1 Neutral White
Works great and other than some missing paint on clip, looks pretty good. Includes 18350 1100mah battery that can be charged while in the flashlight through the T1's micro USB port.
(25 dollars shipped)

Sold(7) Thrunite T10 V2 Titanium Neutral White and Aluminum Cool White Bundle (the two AA lights in the picture below, the T1 in the picture below is #6)
Both work great and overall good cosmetically. The magnets have been removed from both.
(34 dollars shipped)

Last edited:

StagMoose

Enlightened
Re: Malkoff, Skylumen Goliath, Skylumen ToolVN, Olight, Thrunite, Peak, Surefire

I will take number 2.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Malkoff, Skylumen Goliath, Skylumen ToolVN, Olight, Thrunite, Peak, Surefire

I'll backup 4 please

archimedes

Flashaholic

Nice deal on those Peaks, congrats guys :)

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

I'll take (6) Thrunite T1

Got the light last night. You were absolutely right about the descriptions. It has some bumpy streak on head, but I use Kangaroo leather strop to make vanished. Wishing you luck with rest of sale. Thanks.

Msf

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy the light!
Got the light last night. You were absolutely right about the descriptions. It has some bumpy streak on head, but I use Kangaroo leather strop to make vanished. Wishing you luck with rest of sale. Thanks.

StagMoose

Enlightened
Re: Surefire, Skylumen Goliath, Skylumen ToolVN, Malkoff, Olight, Thrunite, Peak

Received Malkoff MDC XP-L. Pleasure to do business with. Well packaged and reasonable shipping times.