• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Black Pr T Direct driving a 5 watt......

G Pilot

Enlightened
V2T side emitter. If you have a 3 cell body this one is a flame thrower. Wicked bright! The color is a warm white almost incandesant. Throws good and has great side spill (because it is a side emitter).

$85

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
um nerd, he said DD. So there should not be any circuitry inside.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep
those lithium 123 cells act as their own regulator /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BeagleLight

Flashaholic
Scrappy, I believe the PR-T head fits the SF E series. Therefore, a McLux 3 cell body will work with this (unless someone makes a C2E converter).
G Pilot, diminished output with 2x123?

DumboRAT

Enlightened
G_Pilot,

(3) questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1 - can you accept CC-based PayPal?

2 - any beamshots/comparisons that you can either post here or e-mail to me at [email protected] ? If written comparison only, any idea of brightness and throw compared to either a SureFire L4 or L6 ?

3 - run-time you've already had on this 5-watter?

Thanks, and yes, I'm *_very_* interested.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

G Pilot

Enlightened
Yes on the cc paypal.

I don't know about the L6, but it beats the L4 in throw because of the pelican reflector.

Runtime is about 10 minutes. I put it together and played a little then put it up for sale.

BTT Nightguy keeps saying he wants it then I don't hear from him?

DumboRAT

Enlightened
G_Pilot,

Thank you for your post.

If you will, please give Nightguy another day or two, if he passes at that time, I *_will_* make good on my offer. I would like to give a fellow flashaholic the benefit of doubt in case he's having computer access or hardware/software problems.

Thanks again ! And please let me know if your arrangement with Nightguy falls through.

Sincerely,

Allen
aka DumboRAT