• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Warrior X Clip Removal?

tokerblue

Newly Enlightened
Just got a Warrior X to replace my 2010 M20S. What an upgrade.

I'm not a fan of the clip, so when I removed the metal grip ring and installed the rubber grip ring, I realized that there is no longer a place on the ring for a lanyard. Since I plan on using this light as a backyard light, I need the lanyard to hang it up. Is there a metal ring without the clip so I can continue to use the metal grip ring or is my only other choice a dremel to cut the clip part off?

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Just got a Warrior X to replace my 2010 M20S. What an upgrade.

I'm not a fan of the clip, so when I removed the metal grip ring and installed the rubber grip ring, I realized that there is no longer a place on the ring for a lanyard. Since I plan on using this light as a backyard light, I need the lanyard to hang it up. Is there a metal ring without the clip so I can continue to use the metal grip ring or is my only other choice a dremel to cut the clip part off?

The Warrior X is much too big to fit in a pocket so the pocket clip is only good if you want to attach it to a piece of gear or backpack. The clip is not attached to the aluminum ring and if you're not a fan of it, might as well remove it and continue using the metal ring by it self, or you can cut the little tang off to fit the rubberized ring and use the clip as a lanyard attachment :popcorn:

Last edited: