XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
6UHy51u.jpg

XTAR VH4 & CH2 Vertical Charger
1. Innovative energizing ring makes charging vertically
2. size reduced by nearly 60%, smaller and more portable
3. Magnetic charging, One-hand operation
4. LCD screen displays the charging status/LED indicators...
5. Type-C powered

What is that battery?
XTAR energized ring makes Li-ion batteries to be charged vertically. It can be charged with XTAR CH2 and CH4 vertical chargers, which greatly reduce the volume of the battery chargers, improve the portability and convenience.

The vertical charger is a conceptual product, and will not be sold on the market. We are working to innovate and improve our design now. Do you have any questions and suggestions for this design? Please kindly comment below. We are happy to collect your feedback. Any ideas are welcomed.

Come on, guys! Maybe the next improvement adopts your ideas.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Optional tubes that turn 21700s or 18650s into portable lipstick-style power banks. (a) Put the 21700 into the plastic tube (which has USB output port). (b) Insert the tube into the vertical charger. Alternatively, use the included spacer to charge the battery for use in a flashlight or other device (as shown in picture).

Dr. Mario

Enlightened
I am hoping for USB-C Power Delivery battery bank(s), at least with Lithium : Iron Phosphate battery charging supports (I have tons of LiFePO4 cells for my lasers and flashlights, along with Vanilla-favored Lithium-ion cells in my possession). That would be nice being able to go up to 2 Amps for huge batteries via USB-PD.

Not holding my breath though but that would be nice if it comes to fruition. Can never have too much chargers.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Optional tubes that turn 21700s or 18650s into portable lipstick-style power banks. (a) Put the 21700 into the plastic tube (which has USB output port). (b) Insert the tube into the vertical charger. Alternatively, use the included spacer to charge the battery for use in a flashlight or other device (as shown in picture).

Thank you for your suggestions. For the idea A, is it just like the Nitecore i21700 battery system?

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I am hoping for USB-C Power Delivery battery bank(s), at least with Lithium : Iron Phosphate battery charging supports (I have tons of LiFePO4 cells for my lasers and flashlights, along with Vanilla-favored Lithium-ion cells in my possession). That would be nice being able to go up to 2 Amps for huge batteries via USB-PD.

Not holding my breath though but that would be nice if it comes to fruition. Can never have too much chargers.

Thank you for your feedback. I think the XTAR VC8 charger can reach your needs. It can charge li-ion and NiMH batteries. And it can also charge LiFePO4 cells under the storage mode. It has 8 bays, USB-C input port, 3A for 1 cell, 2A for 2 cells, 1A for 4 cells, and 0.5A for 8 cells. You can manual select the charging current.

Dr. Mario

Enlightened
Re: XTAR Brand New Concept Battery Charger - VH4 & CH2

Excellent. Going to look at VC8.

EDITED: Perfect. Bookmarked the VC8 page so I will know what to look for next time I go to the vape shop in my town or online.

Last edited: