Specific P60 Drop-In

madbomber1998

Newly Enlightened
Don't know what happened to my account - not that I posted a whole lot - but my email address wasn't even in the system.

Anyways.

I know you usually are supposed to use the recommended flashlight checklist, but this is a very specific question:

I have a couple P60 hosts that I'm looking for a apocalypse-level drop-in setup. I was going to get a Pflexpro, but they're doing their thing and not taking orders. So I need a rock-steady, durable potted drop-in. I need something that has a High, Low, Moonlight settings (or similar). But I need the High to come on first each time. I know about Malkoff's - I love his stuff, but his variable output bulbs come on with low first each time, the opposite of what I need. I would also like a little higher output on high, but I could deal with that.

Suggestions?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to hijack but Is there any good tutorials on how to actually do you own potting on a diy build?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Consider using the zero res 'switch' from Oveready (didn't check if available there but used may be an option) and a single mode if you can adapt your carry logic. Always good to have more than one torch and another could be a different intensity for those times when lower light is better light. Skylumen (Vihn) has been around long enough to deserve his reputation.
The suggestion from me is to have one dead-simple reliable flashlight (at least).

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited: