• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: HDS Limited XP-L 300 Lumens, 3900K with Extras

thaugen

Enlightened
For Sale: HDS Executive Clicky, Flush Tail (option of raised tail switch if preferred), 2.18 Software, Limited XP-L 300 Lumens. Comes with Prometheus Titanium clip, stock HDS Clip and all the HDS packaging. This light is in like new condition and has one of the nicest beams I've seen in an HDS.

From HDS: LED This (LIMITED) LED produces a calibrated 300 lumens of warm white output. The beam pattern is somewhat wider than our normal beam patterns due to the larger emission area of this LED. The warm white output is around 3900°K, putting it on the warm side of neutral. This LED has a CRI (color rendering index) above 75. Emitter: Cree XP-L.

Price: Was $285 NOW $265 WITHDRAWN for now Shipped USA, International at buyers cost, first "I'll take it" followed by a PM for PayPal information gets this beautiful HDS XP-L 300!

ZRgTp64.jpg

82SmGtd.jpg

HZwABd4.jpg

8BJ944W.jpg

Last edited:

thaugen

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: HDS Limited XP-L 300 Lumens, 3900K with Extras

Price drop to $265 with the option of a raised tail switch if preferred.

Last edited:

thaugen

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: HDS Limited XP-L 300 Lumens, 3900K with Extras

This is a great light for someone looking for a neutral HDS with a lot of punch! I am tempted to keep this, but I already have a NLT325 Rotary and a XPG 120 HCRI Clicky.