Best way to contact Acebeam?

mr_magicfingers

Newly Enlightened
I have a supbeam x40 and the driver died on it. Everything else works, I can make the led's light up by bypassing the driver and the internal charging works, it's just the driver board that's dead and I'm trying to source a replacement. I've emailed Acebeam through their website but not had any reply, does anyone have a different address I could try please.

Last edited:

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
info at acebeam dot com, correct? Try manually sending them an email through your email page/smartphone app, etc, rather than sending it through their website system.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
The warranty specifics on their website mentions contacting the dealer where you purchased the light for service.

mr_magicfingers

Newly Enlightened
The light is out of warranty, I'm not expecting a free repair I'm just trying to find out if it's a part I can buy and replace the dead one.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
There is a phone number listed on their website warranty page. Did you try that?
Skylumen mods and repairs Acebeam lights. Maybe check with him if no luck with Acebeam.

mr_magicfingers

Newly Enlightened
I've sent a third email and I'll try the phone number. The torch was originally bought from and modded by Skylumen but when I contacted him, sadly he no longer has spare drivers for that torch hence trying to see if Acebeam have any.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [Need driver for Supbeam X40] Best way to contact Acebeam?

I've sent a third email and I'll try the phone number. The torch was originally bought from and modded by Skylumen but when I contacted him, sadly he no longer has spare drivers for that torch hence trying to see if Acebeam have any.
Did your Supbeam X40 retain its original factory driver after it was modded by Skylumen, or did Skylumen supply his custom driver? Which driver is in the light now? Is there any modder that can supply a custom driver for your Supbeam X40? You may need to network around a bit to find the doable referral.

Last edited: